X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name your helper!

Hello online mafiosos,

It's voting time! We picked up a bunch of names for you to vote on. The winner gets a prize (turns) from Tiki.
    TMB_Helper promised to use the name that wins.
    MafiaMenace
    3.85%
    UltimateValueMeal
    30.77%
    Housekeeper
    10.26%
    Blight
    1.28%
    Proppah_Helppah
    43.59%
    Popcorn
    10.26%

The poll is expired.

proppah helppah. hahahah

Comment

I don't like any of these names.... As none of them are mine.

I respectfully refuse to name this asshole staffer.

I'm taking my toys and going home.

Comment

Turd_Sandwich and Giant_Douche didnt make the cut? WTF!

How does this happen?

Comment

Blight makes the list? LOL

Lets all hold hands and walk across the street, remember to look both ways! We play it safe here

Comment

Who is the "we" that picked the final names?

there were so many decent options thrown out there....... im confused.

Comment

Yes there were alot of awesome names folks but as staff it has to. Be appropriate and professional. I will use every name on list randomly until all have been used in either turbo or in main.

Comment

Well if you can clearly define appropriate and professional for us next time it would avoid a lot of unnecessary community involvement.
                Maybe you can provide us a list of safe words that you feel comf utilizing going forward ?
                I'm not a fan of wasting anyone's time ..... why be creative when you can just be appropriate and professional?

Comment

Originally posted by Tru_Mafia View Post
                  Who is the "we" that picked the final names?

there were so many decent options thrown out there....... im confused.
                  Totally agree with you ... I thought I threw out a few good one... some were jokes, others were legit.

Infectious
                  StrangerDanger
                  KlusterPhuck
                  Tiny
                  Whiskers
                  Krash
                  Last edited by Big_Sarge; 05-06-2017, 01:27 AM.

Comment

No doubt Sarge... stranger danger is a name i could get behind ! It's not appropriate and professional in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Tru_Mafia View Post
                      No doubt Sarge... stranger danger is a name i could get behind ! It's not appropriate and professional in my book.
                      So many rules....

I'm wondering if the responses here are going to get me banned??? One can only hope.

Comment

I could see having to be professional but damn. Why cant it be pervasive or a dark twist of humor?

Comment

Ok I will qualify that not all the names suggested will go into the poll. We will let the staff member involved select the top 4 - 6 names (and they had better hope that there are more suggestions coming!) I will put forward a name suggestion too. I will nominate "Star" that is sure to be a winner as it is short (I type staff names a LOT and i really like short staff names), it is snappy and I don't remember any other Star's in the game - at least not name wise but someone will probably correct me.
                          So TMBer's get cracking and put forward your ingenious suggestions cause there is going to be 15,000 turns given to the winner and everyone can always find a use for another 15k! - Tiki

Yes, I didn't know this at the time of making the post, but it got posted pretty soon on the forum post where people suggested names. I just checked the old forum post, and all your suggestions came in after that. Orange_Vibrator was my favorite and it didn't go through, but ultimately it's TMB_Helper's name.

Sarge and Tru, I am seriously worried about your crying problem. Here is a WikiHow article to help you. Please try every single item on that list and let me know whether it helped with your issues .

I also asked staff to name the bots after the remaining suggested names because you kinky little deviants came up with good ones.

Comment

i voted housekeeper
                            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Only proppahhh man is Wolfgang

Comment

Working...
                              X