Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round 798 Jackpot Poll : Cypriot, 23 or . . .????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 798 Jackpot Poll : Cypriot, 23 or . . .????????

Hard fought battle between 23 and Cypriot (has the real original legend returneth?If so is he Greek or Turkish?) and A Klown war against SouthSide. It's your turn to vote who deserves the jackpot! Who do you vote to be the People's Champ ???!??!?

Cypriot
    Klown
    Gallio
    Lebanon_Levi
    Mr Worker
    Elizabeth Brooke and her creepy Snapchat dog filter profile media
    bLiNd
    Gallio
    11.32%
    Cypriot
    24.53%
    MrWorker
    5.66%
    Lebanon_Levi
    3.77%
    Klown
    11.32%
    16.98%
    harryverderchki
    3.77%
    Benny_Blonco
    5.66%
    JewPaCaveLi_Da_Don
    1.89%
    ElizabethBrooke's Snapchat dog filter
    15.09%

You mention a war with southside but maxx isnt on your poll? You really are a dumbass

I voted for harry just because how much he makes fun of you

HARRY FOR JP RD 800

Comment

I voted for 'fake Cyp' if it wasnt for him the round would have run its course as per usual.
      LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

Eb!

Comment

Originally posted by iTasteLikeCandy View Post
          Eb!

perv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

R u retarded? The round is over. The one who deserves the JP is the one who won.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
              perv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              U know me so well eli

Comment

Tig O Bitties got my vote

Comment

Levi should have won by default

Comment

I vote for levi

Comment

fake news the one that should have won is the one that got the most op kills on cypidiot because the rest of the round was just money spent. Only a noob would spend that kind of coin and come out a loser. Over built. Got bent over and raped by free players, and then pissed on by 23.

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                        fake news the one that should have won is the one that got the most op kills on cypidiot because the rest of the round was just money spent. Only a noob would spend that kind of coin and come out a loser. Over built. Got bent over and raped by free players, and then pissed on by 23.
                        Not quite true Harry -- a lot of people emptied their accounts hitting cyp and his families and now what do they have left? 35k won union turns and expiring subs. cheers!

Comment

Go crawl under the hole you came from. What happened and the reason their was no final challenge Was expressed to those who needed to be told. Unfortunately For you, you don't meet the criteria. However was a well played round and I know credit is due for both sides as everything was a team effort. I didn't see you do anything last round

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                            Not quite true Harry -- a lot of people emptied their accounts hitting cyp and his families and now what do they have left? 35k won union turns and expiring subs. cheers!
                            And family gold in turbo ��

Comment

Yawn.

Everyone talks. Few do what they say they are going to do. That goes for Drudge and all the "won" you get. The only respect that I give is someone like teds or fake cyp who has the balls or drunkedness to build early. Once 23 built that last time cyp could have zeroed him or kept building. If someone is going to drop 15k to take a round... we all know who the real winners are.

In other news.

Comment

Working...
                              X