Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is The Traphouse closed?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is The Traphouse closed?

    Omg really? Ic destroyed them? Are they running away?

  • #2
    when the rich wage war its the poor who die

    Comment


    • #3
      The lights are on but I'm not sure anyone is at home!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by braw View Post
        The lights are on but I'm not sure anyone is at home!!!
        Care to refresh me on the last time your crew of misfits won a round?

        TH might be transient in the coming rounds but that doesn't mean you'll be safe hiding behind IC's skirt, maybe if you reach up and give a couple extra tugs they'll throw you some more cash.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by italianboss View Post
          when the rich wage war its the poor who die
          There's a lot of truth in that but I'm not sure it's applicable here so broadly.

          Willingness is a very separate animal from ability, how many stimulus checks or unemployment benefits were fed into this game so people could pretend to be something they were not? Or did a chargeback because they spent big but couldn't afford to lose it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post

            Care to refresh me on the last time your crew of misfits won a round?

            TH might be transient in the coming rounds but that doesn't mean you'll be safe hiding behind IC's skirt, maybe if you reach up and give a couple extra tugs they'll throw you some more cash.
            to be fair we have never won a round,and probably never will ,,but im not sure any of us really expect too either,, would it even be possible given its a load of free players with a couple of subs to chip in??,Although last round silver family rank and 4 silver teirs is pretty decent going you must admit! and all generated by USK !!! 100%
            and you know me i probably be unarmed welcoming you girls with a nice hot cuppa
            quick edit here !!!

            as for this round do you think th can hold onto their top 5 family status again
            Last edited by braw; 07-26-2021, 09:47 PM. Reason: Tagme is a virgin

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by braw View Post

              as for this round do you think th can hold onto their top 5 family status again
              Our focus is killing, not collecting or looting, and I'd say we're at the top of the pile there when you take out inflated KP counts for bot hits.



              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post

                Our focus is killing, not collecting or looting, and I'd say we're at the top of the pile there when you take out inflated KP counts for bot hits.


                I don't see the pile on the game for killing besides killing is the easiest thing on the game these days!!no skill required whatsoever!!there needs to be a system where kps for kills is maxed out after a certain percentage of hits on the same player or something...like before when it was every hour or so...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Who wants to be the biggest internet gangster? Clearly nobody cares about IC they are getting smashed on all sides by 4 or 5 people in traphouse. Rules changed to benefit people hitting bots because we have been getting kps off IC for 3 rounds now. Rules changed because we were put looting IC before. Just call it IC's game as storm clearly favorites his little bitches.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by zeekzaya View Post
                    Who wants to be the biggest internet gangster? Clearly nobody cares about IC they are getting smashed on all sides by 4 or 5 people in traphouse. Rules changed to benefit people hitting bots because we have been getting kps off IC for 3 rounds now. Rules changed because we were put looting IC before. Just call it IC's game as storm clearly favorites his little bitches.
                    clearly no one cares about ic,,,,,,this rings true in the fact your whole post is about ic,,,,,just a thought here but i would think ic would prefer bots didnt have any dus or aks ???

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by braw View Post
                      I don't see the pile on the game for killing besides killing is the easiest thing on the game these days!!no skill required whatsoever!!there needs to be a system where kps for kills is maxed out after a certain percentage of hits on the same player or something...like before when it was every hour or so...
                      And I don't see the appeal at all to looting bots. Different game mechanics appeal to different people, I don't personally care about ranks and killing is what makes the game fun for me.

                      Even if the KP's maxed as they did prior I'd still hit the same, just with less points on my profile (which I don't care about either, killer ranks are mostly farmed).

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by zeekzaya View Post
                        Who wants to be the biggest internet gangster? Clearly nobody cares about IC they are getting smashed on all sides by 4 or 5 people in traphouse. Rules changed to benefit people hitting bots because we have been getting kps off IC for 3 rounds now. Rules changed because we were put looting IC before. Just call it IC's game as storm clearly favorites his little bitches.

                        ************************************************

                        Lol last round TH was demolished by 2-3 members of IC,

                        ​​​​this round IC saw it already TH is done!

                        ​​​​​​

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I see this from a neutral perspective but must say IC at the End of the Round is .... winning!

                          KPS: IC 20M TH 17M
                          CASH: IC 30 T TH 2 T
                          IC got Du TH is zeroed


                          IC is a very strong Family Why TH started this War. Its very bold to fight this Family so 1 Point for TH

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Fred View Post
                            I see this from a neutral perspective but must say IC at the End of the Round is .... winning!

                            KPS: IC 20M TH 17M
                            CASH: IC 30 T TH 2 T
                            IC got Du TH is zeroed


                            IC is a very strong Family Why TH started this War. Its very bold to fight this Family so 1 Point for TH
                            This is great Fred! Tell us more. Did you compile any more data then this?
                            Maybe individual kill counts per person?
                            I think I would also like a list of both fams, and dus and ops they had at end of round.
                            Good work!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Fred View Post
                              I see this from a neutral perspective but must say IC at the End of the Round is .... winning!

                              KPS: IC 20M TH 17M
                              CASH: IC 30 T TH 2 T
                              IC got Du TH is zeroed


                              IC is a very strong Family Why TH started this War. Its very bold to fight this Family so 1 Point for TH
                              And yet 95% plus of the KP's in TH came from IC and USK, while 8 million of those KP's in IC out of the gate were from bots.

                              KP's are a loose generalization of killing, hell the round prior Kimbo left IC to join USK and farm IC, do you count that as killing? That fairy killed more IC in one round than he killed of TH in the collective multi-round war. There are likely more killer medals on various profiles for farming than actually earned via family wars.

                              The true metrics that define who was 'winning' are hidden. What was the credit burn on each side? It seemed IC was reaching deep in their stash on their rotation round to shove off challenges. How may Ops were killed collectively by TH and what was the impact on cash generation? Too may variables to make a linear comparison.

                              The soviets killed more afghans than the opposite, would you consider them the victor?
                              Last edited by 800lbgorilla; 08-01-2021, 05:29 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X