Anyone having mouse issues????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone having mouse issues????

So when I'm playing on my laptop I use a Wireless mouse via USB.

The mouse works fine for like a while and then the scroll button stops working so I can't use that feature?

Am I the only one encountering this issue? Has anyone reported to staff? Has staff figured out anything? Surely I can't be the only one.

Big_Sarge, OUT!!

Thats surprising, I thought I was the only one but I believed it was a problem in my mouse. I use a lot the scroll button in TMB so that really became annoying.

Comment

Mind if I ask you when this started happening Sarge? I think my problem started about 1 month ago maybe less.

Comment

How about you invest in a PROPPAH fucking mouse, you ball-less bag of shiet

I recommend the Logitech wireless mouse, PROPPAH mouse

Comment

I have been using the mouse for maybe a month or 2. Just started noticing the problem 3 weeks ago maybe.

And Wolfgang... GFY

Comment

I have noticed the same issue too... thought maybe it was just my mouse

Comment

lol, yes it happens to me also only on tmb

Comment

mitsui is having same problem

Comment

im having the same problem too.

Comment

Lmao I wasnt expecting this, glad Sarge created the thread. Hope Storm finds out the problem.

Comment

Yeah I msged storm a few rounds back but forgot to tell him the issue still persists, I must add that it always happens when i try to scroll while a page is still loading (im guessing looters will have this happen to them all the time since we try to work as fast as possible), but opening the page on a new tab fixes it immediatelly.

~drakepunk~

Comment

I'm on a desktop and I have a wired mouse. When this happens I just open a new tab and it works fine again but yeah same issue

Comment

yes I have that problem as well... if I close and open a new tab it resolves the issue. I just assumed it was because I was drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Tru_Mafia View Post
                            yes I have that problem as well... if I close and open a new tab it resolves the issue. I just assumed it was because I was drunk.
                            It happens when sober too. Lol.

Comment

same here...restart of the game will fix it, til it happens again...

Comment

Working...
                              X