LMAO...Twisty_The_Clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO...Twisty_The_Clown

The most Koward CUNT prize goes toTwisty_The_Clown ....or is it Twisty_The_TwaT?... the coward cunt hits my 10k dus...then Hides for HOURS protecting his meager 400 k dus... what a f#CK*ing [email protected] Koward CUNT....

I say lower protection to 15 seconds max instead of a whole minute
    I live in an anemone

Comment

sounds good to me....the coward CUNT is hiding for HOURS... LMAO... he is such a loser...I fixed dinner, had drinks and the Bitch is still protecting...what a cunt

Comment

Twisty_The_Clown ....I have withstood better men than you, ...I spit in your face... you are all BUILT...and you think your 400 k dus is good?...Heeeeckkkk spitttoey...right in your face. Better men, have at least fallen on their sword...YOU....swallow it

Comment

well the cunt suicide on me...oh yea...I am Day-o...in the game...

Comment

Twisty_The_Clown
            15 minutes, and 4 seconds ago.

REALL F&C#en KILER HERE..... LMFAO

Twisty_The_Clown drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 744 of your boys got whacked. 3591 of Twisty_The_Clown's boys were also killed.

Comment

bad @$$ killer here/.....Twisty_The_Clown.... I admit I am a looter...this cunt is a joke... The cunt mis -judged me building ...lmao!

Twisty_The_Clown drove-by shooting at your headquarter. 89595 of your boys got whacked. 110954 of Twisty_The_Clown's boys were also killed.

Comment

ohhhh no....Twisty...called fro help! LMAO...23?.. you helped that cunt? I am ashamed of you to be even associated with Ronin..

Comment

Did you literally fucking censor the work "fucking", you fucking cunt
                  Puss-Puss

Comment

F#cK1ng ay..... as touchy feely, and over sensitive people are behaving on here you bet I did... ohh and wolf?...go get gang banged.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang View Post
                      Did you literally fucking censor the work "fucking", you fucking cunt
                      Puss-Puss
                      And Wolf-Bang?...I am an Original Cunt and proud of it bitch!

Comment

Working...
                      X