KILLERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KILLERS

who would like too see more killer ranks??

Killing dus dont win rounds it's sad to say .. killing ghosts for looting does .. ( apparently)

Comment

And when hype literally has a million multis ( slow sause) and a few more . You might as well hang up ya gunz
      Last edited by Drchronic; 04-04-2021, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Killing dus has never won rounds
        TiS did win like 5 rounds purely looting tho

Dont worry about what dr chronic says, hes been here half of his life and has never won anything. It's made him bitter. You shouldnt give born losers a platform to weep on. All they do is cry and its usually incoherent.

dawood do u mean a new category for killers that doesnt exist already?

Comment

Originally posted by Drchronic View Post
          And when hype literally has a million multis ( slow sause) and a few more . You might as well hang up ya gunz

I’ve never seen anyone try so hard for a killer medal and not getting it. I would be mad too chronic.

btw, u ever gonna send the sub money up or was it your great uncle who passed this time?

Comment

No it was my sister's dog . Poor thing died .. the check is in the post bud .

Comment

Originally posted by Tinman View Post
              Killing dus has never won rounds
              TiS did win like 5 rounds purely looting tho

Dont worry about what dr chronic says, hes been here half of his life and has never won anything. It's made him bitter. You shouldnt give born losers a platform to weep on. All they do is cry and its usually incoherent.

dawood do u mean a new category for killers that doesnt exist already?

Go play with hypes carrot. It generally smells of arse .

Comment

lay off the meth g, maybe u can afford a sub

Comment

Go play with the traffic cunt

Comment

more killer ranks family killer ranks id like too see more killer family ranks bring them back full time no?

Comment

Originally posted by dawood View Post
                      more killer ranks family killer ranks id like too see more killer family ranks bring them back full time no?
                      No

Comment

Id like family killer ranks in mains, ID doesnt want them because ic would do horribly.

Comment

No, I think those IU/RU wanks killed everyone already, ruined it for everyone. I think they should introduce collecting multipliers to encourage people to recruit and train or at least that should be the focus.
                          Something like:
                          Full family all in same city 20-30% increase to collection and/or operative hiring. (Loss of 2-3% multiplier for every member missing or in another city)
                          When family full - Add 1% increase to multipliier for every day family is at capacity.

Then maybe killer ranks.

Anyway, everyone who posted on this thread already can eat a bag of dicks

Comment

Killer ranks is just toggling a button on the admin panel
                            coding new mechanics requires effort
                            although your suggestion is a heavyweight one we all know the chance of it being worked on and eventually implemented is 0% so at this point we'll take whatever scraps of change we get thrown

Brb eating a dick

Comment

Originally posted by zzxczz View Post
                              No, I think those IU/RU wanks killed everyone already, ruined it for everyone. I think they should introduce collecting multipliers to encourage people to recruit and train or at least that should be the focus.
                              Something like:
                              Full family all in same city 20-30% increase to collection and/or operative hiring. (Loss of 2-3% multiplier for every member missing or in another city)
                              When family full - Add 1% increase to multipliier for every day family is at capacity.

Then maybe killer ranks.

Anyway, everyone who posted on this thread already can eat a bag of dicks

Charming..

Comment

Working...
                              X