Merica!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merica!

Ol Merica just bombed the shit out of Syria...

What yall think??

It's a good thing.

Comment

Hell YES!!!!

Really glad that I'm retired and don't have to go play over there...

Comment

After Syria its Iran and we are about done and we can properly shape the ME. God bless the lads who will fight these wars, it will look like an easy victory on TV but for the men and women on the ground it will be anything but easy.

Comment

the world is over populated anyways

Comment

I support the airstrike, but I do not support using lethal force to force regime change onto Syria. We will see how this plays out.

Comment

Hello WW3.

Comment

death is death. I can never understand how death from a jet, destroyer, drone robot is any different than a suppose terrorist attack or in this case chemical attack.

the whole concept of war crimes is stupid to me the very act of war is to kill/murder/destroy your enemy. It's a crime not to do everything in your power to protect your people.

on the chemical attack part to me, it's clearly a false flag event to get the US involved in more conflict. This serves that purpose and it also says to Trump's critics look I will go against Russia and for the cherry on top says he is strong and not afraid to use force.

the logic of using tomahawk missiles for punishment for them allegedly using chemical missiles is pretty funny.
                Last edited by Eli_462; 04-07-2017, 08:17 PM.

Comment

There is nothing that proves it was a false flag event.

Comment

the whole point of a false flag.

Comment

but it makes little sense to why he would okay the launch of chemical weapons against a pointless little village filled with children. I mean why? to piss off of the world. Who benefits from that?

i will answer the military industrial complex

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Intentions View Post
                        There is nothing that proves it was a false flag event.
                        They is nothing to prove that Assad used chemical weapons... Assad denies it... why would he use them and then deny it ?... What as he got to lose by deny in it ?.

Comment

You guys are assuming that Assad has full control of his Army and all people are acting rationally and not emotionally in a war

Comment

so the response is to blow up the country's airbase for things you say he has no control of? damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                              so the response is to blow up the country's airbase for things you say he has no control of? damn.
                              He is the leader therefore he is responsible

Comment

Working...
                              X