Family you would like to see return??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family you would like to see return??

We have Inner_Circle and Foundhell which have recently returned. Also there is West_Coast and Nameless and Avengers which are old families still around. But what family would you like to see in the ranks again?

I would personally like to see ENFORCERS AND UT return...miss them guys.

Who would yall like to see back?

The yellow bus was in the ranks recently but Tease is busy now spanking Matty ass here in Skids.

Raw Deal was here few rounds ago but I miss when they were around. Also Lost Boys, we had a good relationship with them back in IU golden days.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
      We have Inner_Circle and Foundhell which have recently returned. Also there is West_Coast and Nameless and Avengers which are old families still around. But what family would you like to see in the ranks again?

I would personally like to see ENFORCERS AND UT return...miss them guys.

Who would yall like to see back?
      I'd like to see Genovese, Soul Train and Dynasty .. the original Dynasty with Honda and DaLick

Comment

Gambino was a fun family too back in the day... Always fun to war with.

Comment

Gambino yes

Comment

Please stay on topic or I will start issuing timeouts. If you have a problem with another player, take it private and not on the open forum. The topic is about what families you would like to see return to the game and not where your dick has been.

This is your only warning.
            TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

Comment

IC

I would like to see IC return, not these fake twats that have stolen their name.

Also what someone else said. Gambino was good times in the chatzy wars. A few gambino players around. Prophecy came back for a little. Wouldnt mind a wolfpack as well.

But definately IC. Whoevwr these clowns are now are a bunch of sissy fakes.

Fake news!

Comment

I see Mo so Torm is fake??

Your message is full of FAKE NEWS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mo View Post

Also what someone else said. Gambino was good times in the chatzy wars. A few gambino players around. Prophecy came back for a little. Wouldnt mind a wolfpack as well.
                  Chatzy.. always fun.. especially when you got the password to another family and started talking shit in their warchat. LOL

And I can't remember the family... but JoeyCusack was the boss... they were fun to war with too.

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                    Chatzy.. always fun.. especially when you got the password to another family and started talking shit in their warchat. LOL

And I can't remember the family... but JoeyCusack was the boss... they were fun to war with too.
                    69-ers
                    original ones. boss was manta aka hellfish, JoeyCusack was ruling second family..
                    oh I was so noob at time lol

But pretty much these two.,. they got me hooked at game.

Comment

The Brady bunch, they were groovy, especially the musical reunion specials.

Oh and maybe the Partridge Family they were like the Rolling Stones to the Bradys Beetles.
                      LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

Originally posted by Mo View Post
                        IC

I would like to see IC return, not these fake twats that have stolen their name.

But definately IC. Whoevwr these clowns are now are a bunch of sissy fakes.

Fake news!
                        You odviously do not know what you are talking about.
                        Last edited by Jackie_D-Amico; 03-16-2017, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
                          You odviously do not know what you are talking about.
                          Actually he does
                          Last edited by Ink-Slinger; 03-16-2017, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Devils Gate, if for no other reason it would double the size of the game

Original Outlaws

The original NYCU-Gambino, Prophecy, Cosa Nostra, Wolfpack, Militia

Cheese

Spawned for the entertainment value. overkill and I had a love hate relationship

Im sure ill think of more later...

Comment

Men in tights. There was another one... Whiskey something or other. Cant remember the full name.

Comment

Working...
                              X