Looter medals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looter medals

everyone gets a medal but the most hardest working ones out there, this would also bring more free players you can do same as with killers sub looters and free looters this are you hard working guys and i think they should get medals too.

Originally posted by dawood View Post
    everyone gets a medal but the most hardest working ones out there, this would also bring more free players you can do same as with killers sub looters and free looters this are you hard working guys and i think they should get medals too.
    Hi Dawood,

Thanks for the suggestion; I appreciate you explaining how it would help looters out. We have had other players asking about this feature as well. While that feature isn’t currently in our development roadmap, we are working on big improvements that will be helpful for the majority of our customers, and you’ll see those rolling out soon.

If you have any further questions. Feel free to message game support or Storm if you want a fast response. Hope you're enjoying the game.

Comment

Originally posted by dawood View Post

give peasants medals are you serious ???ffs

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post
        give peasants medals are you serious ???ffs
        This game is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
        Real wrath of God type stuff.
        Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!
        Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
        The dead rising from the grave!
        Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Comment

Give a medal to who can farm the most kps .

The real killer is dead .

RIP free killer rank

Comment

looters do more work then anyone and never get rewarded everyone else has medals why cant looters its pretty easy too come up with something when they people that play game and cant afford anything out there busting ass for a family and nothing too show for dont be upset cuz you doing nothing most just hire and collect talk shit while looters work there ass off kinda bullshit

Comment

Once we have defined how to get accurate data that can define the prize properly, this is something that can become possible.

Game Admin

Comment

Miru would win....

miru is a bot and does not sleep.

100% out of work

please contribute any free penny’s for miru!

Comment

test
                  Game Admin

Comment

You wanna base a looter medal on total attacks out or total cash looted?

and would that be based just on attacks on bots or all players, including or excluding your own fam?
                    Last edited by P-T; 03-03-2021, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by P-T View Post
                      You wanna base a looter medal on total attacks out or total cash looted?

and would that be based just on attacks on bots or all players, including or excluding your own fam?
                      I would scrap plans there is no fair way of doing it..

Total attacks out ..could end up someone will just hit a mate who is banked in order to achieve most hits..
                      Total cash...then someone spend all round looting their ass off ..it is possible another player could get lucky towards eor and gank more with just 8/10 hits.

And it would have to include attacks on all player...
                      Most ppl on here know who best looters are so there is no need for medals

Comment

Be honest though, if you took a best "looters" list and you take away the people that use some type of "enhancement" program that helps them loot, you have 0-2 actually looters left in game. I wont say these guys dont work hard, but they also have help, so there is no fair way to track this.

only way is if they can exactly tell how much each player looted from bots only. and use the highest amount, but then again, the guy running programs looting for 21 hours out of 24 for 10days straight will win always....

Comment

I don’t think we should ever have a medal for bot looting if I’m honest. it’s unhealthy to play the amount of time some people do and I just don’t think that should be rewarded with a medal

Comment

Originally posted by P-T View Post
                            I don’t think we should ever have a medal for bot looting if I’m honest. it’s unhealthy to play the amount of time some people do and I just don’t think that should be rewarded with a medal
                            Therapy might be an option ????

Comment

Originally posted by Maver View Post
                              some type of "enhancement" program that helps them loot... programs looting for 21 hours out of 24 for 10days straight
                              These programs come from Smartmatic? Or is it Dominion?

Comment

Working...
                              X