Stupid Question: What is IU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Question: What is IU?

Where did IU come from? What does IU stand for? Istanbul Union?

Someone provide a tl;dr of what has happened here the past 4 years?

hahahaha.. perfect place for V to make an appearance

Comment

yes, that is a V's other account setting him up perfectly.

V will knock it down

Comment

= ignorant unification I think....
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

No, it stands for Idiot Union . Or how to kill a good game in less than 2 yrs

Comment

Idiots Union. That is correct.

Comment

istanee o bull sheeett

Comment

it's a fusion of republic and 11 brigada families...they came into existence around the installment of family killer ranks and thanks to those they kept the game zeroed and crippled for around 3 years

it's a wonder there are a game and opposing players left...

at some point some weak elements of omerta and some other spineless elements completed this group of idiots...

they basically did for years what islander did for a few rounds...zero everything

so it's been fun

(hope sarcasm isn't wasted on this typed version)
                It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Katana View Post
                  Where did IU come from? What does IU stand for? Istanbul Union?

Someone provide a tl;dr of what has happened here the past 4 years?
                  Noob......

Comment

I can't say what has happened over the past 4 years . I just have a 1 year badge.

But lets look at what we have so far.

First off I agree that its a stupid question. I don't think there is any argument that only stupid people ask stupid questions.
                    Ok now with that out of the way try and comprehend the responses.

Lets cut to the chase and go for the "idiot union" response. Ok this means that the people that or in the union are idiots. So what we have here is everyone getting beaten and pulverized and dominated by a union of idiots. Including some weaklings and spineless ones who on top of being weak have some physical deficiencies.

Hmmm what does that say for IU opponents then? Since you can't beat weak, spineless idiots I guess I will just keep you in suspense. You must be so far down then on the totem pole of human existence that it would be cruel to make fun of you. Like punching a hemophiliac in the face.

Comment

Harry well put mate

Comment

iu full of spenders who get picked on in real life...so they come to this game spends a lot of money to win a medals I say let them keep on......

Comment

they scooooooo EEASHHH

ya wanna find thahh scooooooots just look for IU. its where i goo scooooooo EASHHHH huntin !!

like abit later on ill fancy some taco sooo ill go ghetto huntin ovahh tah chaos or titans, call me THAHH GHETTOOOO HUNTAHHH !!!
                          Last edited by MrWorker; 06-05-2014, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 6789123456789 View Post
                            iu full of spenders who get picked on in real life...so they come to this game spends a lot of money to win a medals I say let them keep on......
                            that sounds about right...

and @ harry....iu gave you a medal yet for stepping up for them?

they had killer ranks working in their favor while it crippled the entire existing game...

take your one year badge and shove it where the sun don't shine...you don't know shit
                            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                              that sounds about right...

and @ harry....iu gave you a medal yet for stepping up for them?

they had killer ranks working in their favor while it crippled the entire existing game...

take your one year badge and shove it where the sun don't shine...you don't know shit
                              ************************************************** ******************************
                              A medal. WTF do I need a medal for. Wasnt it my idea that we be able to trade our medals for turns. I got all my medals in the first few months of playing this game. Couple I got competing with the best of the best. I went in with 58000 won turns. So it don't sound right at all. I am a free player, I don't need the turns given to me, I never got picked on, and don't need to spend to fuck anyone up. Maybe my penis is so small I decided to be a cunt. See my profile pic. Who the fuck cares ...I spray blueberry jizz btw.

But if I know its going to eat at you I may ask them for a medal. If you want to check medals you just have to go to the past drop down menu and look tho. Why ask ? You havent figured that out yet? If I could get a decent coffee for those medals you could arrange something with Storm and I am good to trade for a starbucks gift card.

The women in IU are the hottest. What am I suppose to do ? Hang out with you gay fuckers and cry about the good ole days. Screw that shit. Easy choice.

Comment

Working...
                              X