Mitsui.... Killing... and fake TMB news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitsui.... Killing... and fake TMB news

Now for a long long time we been hearing about Mitsui and his protecting program, and how this is so unfair and how its impossible to win killing in turbo. So the main person doing this crying is the same one that makes up complete families every round and does the same in the turbo except doesnt build a family. He just has his multies killing people in the turbo. Then gets them donate kps to him.

So I don't play the turbo much and I thought I should go in and see if this BS is true about my old family mate Mitsui.

I know he is lightening fast but I don't suspect he is a cheater. I have a regular mouse that can hit as many hits as Mitsui gaming mouse, its not really anything special and that myth is just plain stupid.

In any event I seen the best player at the time and seen how good he was protecting and went after him. Zeroed him and it turned out to be Mitsui.

So there you go Fake News TMB cry babies. All this time you been saying shit about skill vs cheating and my old friend Mitsui is SKILL. Mind you I think the cry baby wipes out most of his competition every round. Mystery solved.

62 gold medals in Killing all EARNED. Good Job

Well i didn't expect that... a nice honest testament, good for you.

Comment

Remove killer prizes because this give away kill points between friends and families/unions became total shit.

Lu_Bu 1,068,156

That person had one million kill points in less than four days and ofcourse he/she was level one. Jokes.

Comment

This thread is about the past fake news . We don't need to put in a new fake news Nevem. Anyone can easily get 1,000,000 kills if you know what you are doing and do it legit. less then 4 days. ?? you clearly don't know what you are talking. I seen pastor do that with multiple hitting several different people at an end of round and top of the next in less then 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nevem View Post
          Remove killer prizes because this give away kill points between friends and families/unions became total shit.

Lu_Bu 1,068,156

That person had one million kill points in less than four days and ofcourse he/she was level one. Jokes.
          lu bu is strong but can't be trusted.

if you get the refenerence that shit is funny.

Lu_bu doesn't cheat in anyway and he got 0ed early in the round or he would have 1.5, easy.

Comment

Lu_Bu was and still is a freaking legend. I forgot how many times he helped people in TMB when he was in IU. I bet he still doing his thing nowdays in UC.

Comment

I played along the side with lu bu in uc and he's a silent killer he just comes out of no where and hits you.He legit he doesn't cheat

Comment

Again this thread is about Mitsui.. I seen Lu Bu kill last round and it was also very legit. Who is the fake news person saying otherwise.

I can offer two guesses.

Comment

There is legit killers here. They are the ones that do NOT WHINE. They DO NOT come on the forum and put out lists of people they want hit which should have been grounds for permanent ban.

Comment

killers are overrated since they killed the game
                    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

cmon man .. they put all the rules in that you wanted and your family doesnt even exist any more. So a monumental mistake to listen to you. Now back to Mitsui killing skills and fake TMB news.

Comment

Working...
                      X