Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maver
    replied
    So that did nothing but once again bring up the JP for PG/WE and IC. We now have the top 6-8 families cutting deals with IC. I cant blame them anymore, cause its fun to watch this master class on schooling all of you. Keep telling them where/when you gonna build, collect, rank, kill, loot, etc. You all just want to be an extension of them, and its sad that these "bosses" have no power other then to try and get a deal with IC (or with ever is in "charge." atm). Literally killing IC's only weaken, the element of surprise. Instead they get the ranks nice and neat and orderly, and get to place their guys right where they want. These messages are so silly, they offering you turbos rotation while you are attacking them? I got a bridge in New York to sell ya too. So Knuckles crew spent like $500-1000 in credits to hit IC, then just get embarrassed, then leave tree club and pretend like it wasn't them... And now IC is "mad" at Tree club.... hmmmm

seriously tmk, put these fools on blast. (not even by taking the JP. ) just air out all the messages you got this round begging you not to ruin all their builds in IC/PG connection. Bring light to this games false behind the scenes bullshit... and then take the jp from them last 4 mins of game.... pleaseeeee we all begging you.

Leave a comment:

• braw
    replied
    Jackpot
    $1926

i dont often keep track of how much it is but surely thats the highest its been for a while ?????

Leave a comment:

• 800lbgorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Bobby_Blunts View Post
    Did nothing, other then make it a better JP for IC. Honestly the whole game could fight IC and they would still win. are they recruiting more supporters from other families? It’s like they amazon.

At this point only way to really battle is cancel your prime membership. Have the whole game stop supporting. Let them pay 700 each round for 300 dollar jps and see how long they continue to sub up and support.
    Minis to keep the sub pool topped and staff accounts for the extra boost.

Leave a comment:

• The_White_Panther
    replied
    Seeing Chicano get played by Doom was worth it. Tree people without WE money won’t be shit. It's hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• BlindRage
    replied
    What in the fuck is going on here

Leave a comment:

• Dormant
    replied
    Underworld Mafia fell down some stairs in the goofiest way possible and broke all the bones in their bodies on the way down ...it was like watching Looney Tunes cartoons

Leave a comment:

• Drchronic
    replied
    Who fucking knows hey

Leave a comment:

• Drchronic
    replied
    Maybe hes a cunt ..

Leave a comment:

• Tattootim2017
    replied
    Did nothing, other then make it a better JP for IC. Honestly the whole game could fight IC and they would still win. are they recruiting more supporters from other families? It’s like they amazon.

At this point only way to really battle is cancel your prime membership. Have the whole game stop supporting. Let them pay 700 each round for 300 dollar jps and see how long they continue to sub up and support.

Except.its IU round this time. Again TMK is here and magically uncapped.... I'm throwing money down that IU is funding treeclub/underworld mafia to hit IC so IC adds in to boost the pot...

Leave a comment:

• Drchronic
    replied
    Still a cunt though

Leave a comment:

• who_cares
    replied
    It's called TACT ..... Which most of you have none

Leave a comment:

• Maver
    replied

The old let me show you my credits deal, classic...

let me show you mine...lol

1089.gif

Leave a comment:

• Drchronic
    replied
    Your all cunts .

Leave a comment:

• tagme
    replied
    Nervous?? Didn’t seem that way....

sorry for the poor quality, got these off of Reddit.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tagme
    replied

IC continues to boast and brag on the surface... ( damn fleas!) Babbo continues to pat the dough in the back room...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X