Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Updates - February 2021

Hi Everyone

After reading and chatting to several players about some snags we could try to improve in the game, we will implement the following policies and changes :

1- Teams who buy sub packs: we will NOT assign any subs to players who are on same IP with any other player and who have never bought here before from their own accounts and dont have registered emails, pick someone else please that has a verifiable account

2- we will reduce the minimum family requirements for turbo and also make rules for smaller teams in turbo

3- We will INCREASE the number of players per family required for main so your families can have more social players coming in..but only allow boss to choose 20 to rank: [this will come within 2 weeks]

4 - Players who farm kill points from suspect/same IP accounts: we will become very strict about this as setup-farming is killing the spirit of how kill points are earned- we will not allow you to rank if we do not see some proper prolific killing across the game

5- Kills/maxing in family wont count for Kill points [this will come also in 2-3 weeks latest]

Thanks to those who gave input and feedback, shared your experiences, and solutions....it is not fun to make some restrictive rules - it is indeed necessary to try to clean up all activities around same IP account issues and to try to keep things fair in the killing department.

Everyone knows its easy nowadays to have several devices to access the game. So we need to do our best from our side to keep things clean and playable.

Thanks
    - Storm
    Game Admin

I would also like if there was a way you could track where those questionable IP address will end up. I can 100%% , na f it, 3000%%%%% percent KNOW for a fact as soon as a questionable IP address can not be a double/triple supporter(yeah we caught you fucker!) for their fam, they will end up in FH,APO, CoffeeS, Avengers, for a free rank and spying purposes. Track where these "questionable IP" address go and you will see they end up in totally different fams. (I get that spying is part of the game, but not when one person has 8 accounts in 8 different fams, this is not the way...)

And honestly, thank you to STORM for taking notice and stopping this BS. Next is the looter assist programs, you will be targeted next, and money stripped (right before eor)

Multiple IP addresses in same sub pool?, well there is only like 3-4 fams that sub pool so we can narrow that down. DOES not surprise me. I wonder how many? "na na dog, my WIFE and old SON both play tmb." lol. yeah right...

to bring some TMB history into this, can this get out of hand if Storm doesnt stop it? yes, so its good for him to do this. Hell, please take it a step further, is what I say. Make them show ID. lol. (Like 12-13 years ago a certain union decided to use multis to battle Omerta/Pissheads at the time, and had like 150 multis running from a computer bank server or something they were running in europe.

So we dont need a repeat of that BS. This is a game, we are all old people now, this should just be a fun competitive game/hobby, just stick to playing fairly and just let the cards land where they do. To many of you can not take losing gracefully, and decide, well lets just combine forces to push out the lower tier fams. "NO, I need my 14th XX medal!!!!" like seriously.....

To many program looter assists, to many back room deals, too many people farming, too many untrusted people, too many random multi spies ruining shit, too many top tier fams just focusing on battling lower tier fams never attack each other, (ie, rotation)

I would even say that part of this is "part of the game" with the deals, etc. But when it becomes an every round thing, and the same two families win, (cause you would need two families of equal power, working together, to compete and we dont have that anymore in TMB. We dont even have a fam that can take on IC in a one to one battle, not one. So the fact that the most over powered fam decides it NEEDS to teams up to work on JP, is crazy and needs to be stopped. (This wasnt NOT a ONE time thing, Babbo and IC are known to cut deals, and even give cash to other fams to push out TIS in ranks.)

Comment

Whats funny is any time you see a post about some rotation BS, action jackson and joey duece always post right after to push out the post, with some BS survey question. (like do they get credits for posting)

whats your fav mafia movie?
      favorite cheese?
      favorite music?

like you LAME ass posts make me question even the motive of the post. Are you both in IC and PG?

EDIT: found out these posts help drive traffic to the game, so I retract this statement.
      Last edited by Maver; 02-19-2021, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maver View Post
        Whats funny is any time you see a post about some rotation BS, action jackson and joey duece always post right after to push out the post, with some BS survey question. (like do they get credits for posting)

whats your fav mafia movie?
        favorite cheese?
        favorite music?

like you LAME ass posts make me question even the motive of the post. Are you both in IC and PG?
        ANYONE who helps us on Facebook, twitter, staff support or the blogs - i have asked to help to make forum posts. We have this forums and blogs because it helps push our SEO ranking on google higher. and helps us get more traffic and noticeability. so its a must do to keep content on here constantly, even if its just for the keywords posted, it helps us tremendously on that yoe of marketing side.

its got nothing to do with gameplay and the next comment you post on any forum post would push that topic to the top again. here is no other motives.

I am against any players giving any of our helpers a hard time because they volunteer their time. at times i have hard asks for tasks from them. I am in favor of players reporting to me if they notice or wanna question any possible irregularities coming from staff but i will not tolerate the work we do becoming an issue into how you guys play the game. play your game against players not against staff doing their jobs i asked them to do.

i understand some theories//worries running around but honestly guys without the staff help on all depts this game being as old as it is needs all this type of help

Game Admin

Comment

I would also like if there was a way you could track where those questionable IP address will end up. I can 100%% , na f it, 3000%%%%% percent KNOW for a fact as soon as a questionable IP address can not be a double/triple supporter(yeah we caught you fucker!) for their fam, they will end up in FH,APO, CoffeeS, Avengers, for a free rank and spying purposes. Track where these "questionable IP" address go and you will see they end up in totally different fams. (I get that spying is part of the game, but not when one person has 8 accounts in 8 different fams, this is not the way...)

And honestly, thank you to STORM for taking notice and stopping this BS. Next is the looter assist programs, you will be targeted next, and money stripped (right before eor)

Multiple IP addresses in same sub pool?, well there is only like 3-4 fams that sub pool so we can narrow that down. DOES not surprise me. I wonder how many? "na na dog, my WIFE and old SON both play tmb." lol. yeah right...

to bring some TMB history into this, can this get out of hand if Storm doesnt stop it? yes, so its good for him to do this. Hell, please take it a step further, is what I say. Make them show ID. lol. (Like 12-13 years ago a certain union decided to use multis to battle Omerta/Pissheads at the time, and had like 150 multis running from a computer bank server or something they were running in europe.

So we dont need a repeat of that BS. This is a game, we are all old people now, this should just be a fun competitive game/hobby, just stick to playing fairly and just let the cards land where they do. To many of you can not take losing gracefully, and decide, well lets just combine forces to push out the lower tier fams. "NO, I need my 14th XX medal!!!!" like seriously.....

To many program looter assists, to many back room deals, too many people farming, too many untrusted people, too many random multi spies ruining shit, too many top tier fams just focusing on battling lower tier fams never attack each other, (ie, rotation)

I would even say that part of this is "part of the game" with the deals, etc. But when it becomes an every round thing, and the same two families win, (cause you would need two families of equal power, working together, to compete and we dont have that anymore in TMB. We dont even have a fam that can take on IC in a one to one battle, not one. So the fact that the most over powered fam decides it NEEDS to teams up to work on JP, is crazy and needs to be stopped. (This wasnt NOT a ONE time thing, Babbo and IC are known to cut deals, and even give cash to other fams to push out TIS in ranks.)

thank you bro for the words here. notice came to me from many sides of the game. We rely a lot on player feedback, to assist us to identify issues that pisses the community off.......Players change families often, start new ventures, etc.....and their old team guys know all their tricks and of course when anyone in question leaves a team all their sins come out. it gets reported to me. so i am trying to proactive on that info as it cannot be ignored from our players regardless of when its reported....

In an ideal world everyone would be honest and upfront but alas its gonna take some time for the world to evolve entirely

Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post

ANYONE who helps us on Facebook, twitter, staff support or the blogs - i have asked to help to make forum posts. We have this forums and blogs because it helps push our SEO ranking on google higher. and helps us get more traffic and noticeability. so its a must do to keep content on here constantly, even if its just for the keywords posted, it helps us tremendously on that yoe of marketing side.

its got nothing to do with gameplay and the next comment you post on any forum post would push that topic to the top again. here is no other motives.

I am against any players giving any of our helpers a hard time because they volunteer their time. at times i have hard asks for tasks from them. I am in favor of players reporting to me if they notice or wanna question any possible irregularities coming from staff but i will not tolerate the work we do becoming an issue into how you guys play the game. play your game against players not against staff doing their jobs i asked them to do.

i understand some theories//worries running around but honestly guys without the staff help on all depts this game being as old as it is needs all this type of help

Thank you for an honest answer, makes sense for the posts now, and not something done intentionally. Not trying to "battle staff" I didnt even know they are "volunteers"

So I change my position, if there posts help drive traffic to the game, then it is 100% needed, and welcomed. I retract my statement about the posts.
            Last edited by Maver; 02-19-2021, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Thank you for an honest answer, makes sense for the posts now, and not something done intentionally. Not trying to "battle staff" I didnt even know they are "volunteers"

So I change my position, if there posts help drive traffic to the game, then it is 100% needed, and welcomed. I retract my statement about the posts.
              No problem bro no need for retraction, as a player in our community you have every right to question things, and its on me to explain to people why and what we are doing.

thank you for your feedback! its always appreciated.

Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post

thank you bro for the words here. notice came to me from many sides of the game. We rely a lot on player feedback, to assist us to identify issues that pisses the community off.......Players change families often, start new ventures, etc.....and their old team guys know all their tricks and of course when anyone in question leaves a team all their sins come out. it gets reported to me. so i am trying to proactive on that info as it cannot be ignored from our players regardless of when its reported....

In an ideal world everyone would be honest and upfront but alas its gonna take some time for the world to evolve entirely
                Thank you Storm and to everyone that spoke up, (even if it was just to bring someone else down after they left your family for their "sins".)
                I get why some players do not want this type of information out in the open, as it questions peoples motives on questionable family decisions.

So should we start doing screen shots on these sub pool fams to see who is "missing" in the next coming rounds from the sub pool? would be good info to know, (IE, XX fam has two people removed from sub pool.) So we know to be on the look out in the next couple rounds "if" (more like when) those "same ip players" (I wont call them multis just yet) magically disappear from those families. I wonder if they will just give up the multi act and learn their lesson, or just move those multis into my family.

(BTW Im speaking in hyperbole so as not to offend Staff or anyone. I know that this game is not riddled with multis, but we also know that there isnt zero, either. )

Comment

when 40 year old virgins hit their 15+ year tenure, they get territorial.

Comment

Originally posted by tagme View Post

when 40 year old virgins hit their 15+ year tenure, they get territorial.
                    You are only "trying" to insult cause your family probably benefits from some of the things I said. But continue your weak ass reply game.... please...

Comment

actually na, but ok man, u keep making forum accounts, clutch.

I’ll keep my weak ass reply game up. Let’s together keep the chat productive though

Comment

Originally posted by tagme View Post
                        actually na, but ok man, u keep making forum accounts, clutch.

I’ll keep my weak ass reply game up. Let’s together keep the chat productive though

so weak dude. like you gonna go down a list or something, try to ping out info about who I am. Just let me fuck you in the ass and lets get this over with. Im sure you will remember my cock up there...

Comment

so weak dude. like you gonna go down a list or something, try to ping out info about who I am. Just let me fuck you in the ass and lets get this over with. Im sure you will remember my cock up there...

Here is a 6 figure idea. Hear me out....

Write a TMB suggestion book & publish it. You will Sell so many copies that when the game dies off and they want to sell it, they will reach out to you, and you can buy it, Clutch.

you will make it thrive brother! You!

Comment

first get over yourself that you think Im Clutch. I can hear you fapping...

Clutch doesnt have the power to make one post about how your family is scamming free killer ranks and have 5 or so new rule changes come up in the pipeline. I am MafisoGod, get to learn the name, and respect it asshole.

I already know more about you then you know about me, so get over it, its not a competition of "getting one over." Remember you commented with an insult first on my post. You came at me with your weird hypothetical scenarios where Im your fantasy Clutch.

If you and your family keep cheating, see what happens next...

Comment

first get over yourself that you think Im Clutch. I can hear you fapping...

Clutch doesnt have the power to make one post about how your family is scamming free killer ranks and have 5 or so new rule changes come up in the pipeline. I am MafisoGod, get to learn the name, and respect it asshole.

I already know more about you then you know about me, so get over it, its not a competition of "getting one over." Remember you commented with an insult first on my post. You came at me with your weird hypothetical scenarios where Im your fantasy Clutch.

If you and your family keep cheating, see what happens next...

I read for depth and context. Honestly, just seems like you didn’t get a fair shake and now want change. It’s ok, again, we loop back to the point of you being super sensitive...

As my dude Rilla says, save us the wood.
                              Last edited by tagme; 02-19-2021, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X