Most DUs killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most DUs killed

Bring back most DUs killed. KP is one the of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard of. If you look at ranks it still refers to prizes for being DUs killed with an amount when that is not true. Lets go back to real killing and kills counting not made up points that leads to people rank whoring

Or how about just getting rid of rewarding random kills with no puprpose and the participation trophy that you currently receive for playing a mafia related game?

Honestly. You're playing a game called, "The Mafia Boss". Why do you NEED to be rewarded for attacking anyone? The entire reason you joined the game was likely based around attacking someone. Now you NEED changes made outside of the participation trophy that you desperately strive for? Why?

How does you 0'ing as many random people as you possibly can actually improve this game? Do you believe new players are joining this game and continuing to play it because they get 0'd after 24 hours each round by you? Or is this desparete request for acknowledgement based on your own personal desire for internet success?

Comment

So very true

Comment

I'm just saying it used to be that way before, what reason did they have to change it? The same concept occurs. People still get ranked for most kill points. So how does that improve the game? Or better, what improvements were made to the game by eliminating total DUs killed and switching to a point based system? It's not a participation trophy I'm after mate. I've only been back 6-7 rounds now. Game changed a bit from when I last played.

Comment

And I'm just saying you are irrelevant

Comment

only back 6-7 rounds and already demanding changes. classic

Comment

It is suposed to make cheating more dificult.
              The most fair count in my opinion was the original counter, 1 kill per du regardless the guns. But then you will have ppl cheating, like having multies or inactive Friends and family members hiring with the sole purpose of letting you take their dus. They then changed it to count acording to guns but still ppl found way to cheat, then other changes took place to make it harder and harder bit still, cheating is still possible so best you can do is giving up on that prize as you can get kill points without even killing anyone these days.

Comment

1 40,000 turns mcreason 983,953
                2 30,000 turns RocknRolla 504,426

Comment

Building to 1 million DU and then running around making irrelevant kills just for the sake of Kps, (like you are), is not what the award was created for. If u weren't nap with IU you'd be dead by now. At least RocknRolla is getting his kills by hitting enemies not anyone that has du.

Comment

Originally posted by SexualChocolate View Post
                    Or how about just getting rid of rewarding random kills with no puprpose and the participation trophy that you currently receive for playing a mafia related game?

Honestly. You're playing a game called, "The Mafia Boss". Why do you NEED to be rewarded for attacking anyone? The entire reason you joined the game was likely based around attacking someone. Now you NEED changes made outside of the participation trophy that you desperately strive for? Why?

How does you 0'ing as many random people as you possibly can actually improve this game? Do you believe new players are joining this game and continuing to play it because they get 0'd after 24 hours each round by you? Or is this desparete request for acknowledgement based on your own personal desire for internet success?
                    Perfect reply and totally true. Mcreason could care less about new players. All he wants is those kps so he can have a shiny medal to feel good about himself.

Comment

Buying in to hit little families and new players to act like you are something makes you look like a bitch
                      Having a boss that allows it makes SS look like school yard bullies and making NAPS with the big unions like IU shows you aren't real shit but explains why the site is fed up with the ever shrinking SS

Comment

Originally posted by mcreason View Post
                        I'm just saying it used to be that way before, what reason did they have to change it? The same concept occurs. People still get ranked for most kill points. So how does that improve the game? Or better, what improvements were made to the game by eliminating total DUs killed and switching to a point based system? It's not a participation trophy I'm after mate. I've only been back 6-7 rounds now. Game changed a bit from when I last played.
                        To answer your question, counting dus killed or kill points didn't improve the game at all. It's in fact a significant reason for the game being what it is today. It's essentially encouraged certain players to 0 the entire game within 24-48 hours of each start of round. Every. Single. Round. If you were a new player, would you stick around with that type of gameplay? Most won't and don't.

It's the game's fault though as much as it is the idiots who chase kill points. The Admin/Mods complain about pointless killing being a problem in the game yet continue to offer turns and a medal as a reward for the very thing they complain about.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowTiger View Post
                          Buying in to hit little families and new players to act like you are something makes you look like a bitch
                          Having a boss that allows it makes SS look like school yard bullies and making NAPS with the big unions like IU shows you aren't real shit but explains why the site is fed up with the ever shrinking SS
                          what he said

Comment

To answer your question, counting dus killed or kill points didn't improve the game at all. It's in fact a significant reason for the game being what it is today. It's essentially encouraged certain players to 0 the entire game within 24-48 hours of each start of round. Every. Single. Round. If you were a new player, would you stick around with that type of gameplay? Most won't and don't.

It's the game's fault though as much as it is the idiots who chase kill points. The Admin/Mods complain about pointless killing being a problem in the game yet continue to offer turns and a medal as a reward for the very thing they complain about.
                            quite sexy, just sayin

Comment

...It's the game's fault though as much as it is the idiots who chase kill points. The Admin/Mods complain about pointless killing being a problem in the game yet continue to offer turns and a medal as a reward for the very thing they complain about.
                              What's your suggested fix? It's been talked about for years now. Site relies on spenders to stay afloat. Spenders want killing achievements. Tough to please all, yet...

Comment

Working...
                              X