Unions,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unions,

I hate that we call groups of families Unions in a Mafia Game. The two words together ,, mafia- union. Its a disaster.

Mafia organizations go after unions in real life we should change the UNION name in the game to SYNDICATE.

What do you think .

When I think of unions i think of completely different list of crime unrelated to the mafia and in fact in conflict with mafia throughout history.

just like ICS was the international crime syndicate.. syndicate sounds more correct than union i agree.

Comment

When I see the word union, it makes me sick.

A bunch of retards in a family run by a retard, with lots of other families of retards, who answer to the chief retard, who makes all of the retards do retarded things so each retard can be a bigger retard than all of the other retards.

FYUU
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post

A bunch of retards in a family run by a retard, with lots of other families of retards, who answer to the chief retard, who makes all of the retards do retarded things so each retard can be a bigger retard than all of the other retards.

FYUU
        How can you see the word union when you are bLind? Most retarded post ever .

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
          How can you see the word union when you are bLind? Most retarded post ever .
          Harry, that attempt to spell my game name correctly was a huge fail on your part.
          Please go back to worshipping Trump and all that is great with 'Murica!
          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Was it a fail. ?? Or are you just saying you are BliNd? Clearly you can see. Are you a window blind? Or are you a sami person who herds reindeer?

Comment

FYUU
              What makes me sick is everytime you write something trying to sound smart. In reality you are such a fucking douchebag, it's almost funny. You always make your condescending remarks trying to sound better than other people and it bores me. This comment above proves my point

Comment

i think if you care that much about the game you need to go outside.

Comment

Speaking of unions, somebody must have cracked the whip in IU since I see a lot of those lazy cunts from last round finally getting off their fat dead asses and doing something productive. Maybe the jackpot winner wasn't too happy about having to use more credits then expected to take the win.

Comment

IU can finally build DUs and play the game. While Brotherhood was here they were locked down. They did never stand a chance against them, only with bought credits..

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
                      What makes me sick is everytime you write something trying to sound smart. In reality you are such a fucking douchebag, it's almost funny. You always make your condescending remarks trying to sound better than other people and it bores me. This comment above proves my point
                      Are you still mad about all of those times you kept PMing me trying to talk to me, when I had no clue who you were?
                      I can't take anything you say seriously, after that edited pic of you went around! I still chuckle when I think about it! XD
                      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

When I see the word Union, I think of the only true Union to ever grace the game.

TheButchersUnion.

But thats just me...

LLBU LLKK LLUCC
                        LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

Are you still mad about all of those times you kept PMing me trying to talk to me, when I had no clue who you were?
                          I can't take anything you say seriously, after that edited pic of you went around! I still chuckle when I think about it! XD
                          he chuckles, then he wacks off, then has a smoke

Comment

The they need to add associate to the list of family ranks. You have Boss, Brug, Underboss, Captain and solider. But the Brug is not a real under the positions for the mob. The mob only has these positions listed....

The boss is the head of the family
                            The underboss, usually appointed by the boss, is the second in command of the family
                            The consigliere is an advisor to the family and sometimes seen as the boss's "right-hand man". He is used as a mediator of disputes and often acts as a representative or aide for the family in meetings with other families, rival criminal organizations, and important business associates.
                            A caporegime (also captain or skipper) is in charge of a crew, a group of soldiers who report directly to him.
                            A soldier is a member of the family
                            An associate is not a member of the Mafia, but works for a crime family nonetheless. (This one should be in the game and remove brug because underboss is the next in order to being in charge of the mob)

The mob in NY had a stong hold on Unions but today they consider Labor unions or unions in general weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_Who View Post
                              The they need to add associate to the list of family ranks. You have Boss, Brug, Underboss, Captain and solider. But the Brug is not a real under the positions for the mob. The mob only has these positions listed....

The boss is the head of the family
                              The underboss, usually appointed by the boss, is the second in command of the family
                              The consigliere is an advisor to the family and sometimes seen as the boss's "right-hand man". He is used as a mediator of disputes and often acts as a representative or aide for the family in meetings with other families, rival criminal organizations, and important business associates.
                              A caporegime (also captain or skipper) is in charge of a crew, a group of soldiers who report directly to him.
                              A soldier is a member of the family
                              An associate is not a member of the Mafia, but works for a crime family nonetheless. (This one should be in the game and remove brug because underboss is the next in order to being in charge of the mob)

The mob in NY had a stong hold on Unions but today they consider Labor unions or unions in general weak.
                              In the yakusa they also have ,,,, little brothers ,,, big brothers... accountant.... administration ... lawyer .. lieutenant.

Comment

Working...
                              X