Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling all looters for epic interview...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all looters for epic interview...

Its been about 4 years since my last interview, and I think its about time I dusted the cobwebs and made one. The people have asked, "when will Bobby come back and interview?" and I would not want to disappoint my fans. So, I would like to have another group interview and bring in a few looters from different families, and time periods. Sort of a evolution of looting interview. If anyone has contacts with the "grandfathers" Mickey, and/or Al, (there was a guy called lee too)... Then the new school, Sidey, Tits, some of the pissheads, etc, etc.... and whats going on today...

I would like to get the thoughts of players that used to, or still are looting... and have some fun while we at it. Many of the looters accepted me into their families, and I would like give back and to celebrate the craft/art/skill set of looting. Independent players like myself have found many nights of refuge in families like World Bank, Jerks, Tax Collectors, and so on...

Please contact me if you would be interested in joining me and a couple of my friends in this experience to showcase a less talked about style of play. I am going to be touching many subjects and highlight many players and hope you folks like it.

(If it goes well, I think my next project would be to showcase the lesser known independent players. Not just people from Nameless, Skids, Circus, Ronin, Avengers, etc, etc... but also them too and the smaller families that have graced our game, and only follow their own rules...

Great idea. Would be nice to reae an interview which doesn't involve IU for once.
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

I like that idea...and blind said it
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

talk about being one sided...lol

the point isnt to not included anyone. Actually the only really big looting family right now is working for IU bank, in the insane family. So I will be trying to get comments from them.

Comment

Bobby if you do the second interview I'd be willing to help..I was in custos in the old days and am ronin now..diff fams but same feel..

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
            talk about being one sided...lol

the point isnt to not included anyone. Actually the only really big looting family right now is working for IU bank, in the insane family. So I will be trying to get comments from them.
            they had a say for 3 years now...and it has been that one sides already

time (for you?) to balance things out a bit again...

try interviewing people that actually help this game grow instead of burn it down the ground like that Idiot Union....
            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Damn v just once could you just STFU??? Bobby is trying to do something that will be fun and carry a lot of TMB history and you rear your ugly head to bitch about IU..get the Hell over it..the days of your gods are gone adapt and change or just leave..

Comment

^ second..

Comment

hey vinny: nope...

had to endure this crap for three years now...you try do the same

Comment

Working...
                  X