No Range Turbos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Range Turbos

For the past few turbos the 'No Range' rule has been activated. Its can be quite fun, but to have it on continuously, in my opinion is killing game play.
    I'm a supporter and its okay.
    26.67%
    I'm a free player and its okay.
    20.00%
    I'm a supporter and its not okay.
    13.33%
    I'm a free player and its not okay.
    40.00%

I don't know what is responsible for the population decline, but I agree that turbo should switch back and forth between range and no range, as well as other nuances. Especially turbo, that should be the staging area when it comes to trying new and old things. IMHO. The Mafia Boss needs to have a Snapchat, more active Facebook page, advertising, perhaps a Google Play Store app, this game although it is browser based, is kind of needed to preserve basic mathematics in society. Or something like that, I need coffee and cigarettes. This game used to be so much more fun, the artistic, political and cultural expression from the icons, media, etc etc, the forums too, now it's all harry having a nervous breakdown about Trump, and Worker and V and their Neonazi flat earth love stories. We all have to do our part to make TMB great again. At least get it to where there are 5 ranking unions and 5 ranking families. Honestly shouldn't be that difficult to populate the game enough to have all the ranks filled. There's over 7 billion people in the world. I don't know how many speak English, but there's enough people who would love to play TMB which leads me to believe this game isn't living up to its fullest potential.
    Last edited by Super_Fly; 02-11-2017, 10:01 AM.

Comment

No range and No maxing. No we find out who can protect and who the real looters are. let's do this.

Comment

it gives shitty killers a chance to do something because they don't have a lot of competition. Most of these no range are staged with multis like the fly and his army who then feeds his main players. Besides this it is a way for shitty killer supporters to go on and get a killing medal as well because they can empty their turns on ratio rounds and kill everything. Most people don't bother playing these except multis and people with subs. Most people seem to have liked the old school killing and looting with no transfers on. These rules for old times sake should come out every once in a while. No range is good for looting but realistically if you don't have bank capacity it is a waste of time with transfers on . So my answer to the survey is its ok .. Ijust won't play it

Comment

Gay Harryknows all about being multi

Comment

With the decrease in players, I think this is a good time to look at eliminating Unions from game play. Especially since the union ranks aren't even full now.

Also, if ops attacks are going to stay low, (no problem with that) then the ops should at least be armed so there is some repercussion to the attacker.

Comment

Its fun no range but I agree all the time its a bit annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                Gay Harryknows all about being multi
                I know lol. The biggest fucking hypocrite. Pot calling the kettle black, his bitch ass uses multis on the forums!,FORUM MULTIS LOL ( FreddySanford, RoxyMtns, Chuckaloney or Chuckalonee I forget the spelling, I'm forgetting at least one more. I've seen his multies arguing politics against Schofield on the forums, or go years back he argues against IU then joins up with the very union he used to demonize. He's basically a traitor, liberal, hypocrite, cheat, with no moral ground to stand on. But enough about him. Back to the subject matter.

No range is fun when it's a rare occurrence, not EVERY TIME. Basically Mitsui wins every free killers in turbo, he's a great player, has great internet, and a great browser and gaming mouse. But it gets repetitive.

You mean to tell me we can't get 60 more players to fill up the fourth and fifth union spots in main?

Comment

Turbos should always be no range.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
                    I know lol. The biggest fucking hypocrite. Pot calling the kettle black, his bitch ass uses multis on the forums!,FORUM MULTIS LOL ( FreddySanford, RoxyMtns, Chuckaloney or Chuckalonee I forget the spelling, I'm forgetting at least one more. I've seen his multies arguing politics against Schofield on the forums, or go years back he argues against IU then joins up with the very union he used to demonize. He's basically a traitor, liberal, hypocrite, cheat, with no moral ground to stand on. But enough about him. Back to the subject matter.

No range is fun when it's a rare occurrence, not EVERY TIME. Basically Mitsui wins every free killers in turbo, he's a great player, has great internet, and a great browser and gaming mouse. But it gets repetitive.

You mean to tell me we can't get 60 more players to fill up the fourth and fifth union spots in main?
                    We had a 4th union full of people showing up for over a month and they didn't want to change the rules back to top 5

Comment

Working...
                    X