Another round of 100% banking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another round of 100% banking?

How do you folks feel about doing another round of 100% safe box limits, where every player can bank all cash looted without needing a banker to be online.

We had a round like this a couple months back, but we only saw it the one time.

Who would be interested in seeing these rules return in the near future?
    Yes
    66.67%
    No
    33.33%

Originally posted by N01sPerfect View Post
    How do you folks feel about doing another round of 100% safe box limits, where every player can bank all cash looted without needing a banker to be online.

We had a round like this a couple months back, but we only saw it the one time.

Who would be interested in seeing these rules return in the near future?

10% family and 100% personal banking is fine. Also throw in no transfers while you at it

Comment

or 1 transfer per hour @ 25% or 500 turns per transfer, those are some old rules from back when.

Comment

aww Maximus aww

Comment

100% personal, family, and union

Just like it was last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Silentmafiosa
            - 100% of net to max [No maxing] so why some of them are maxed ? one big bulshit
            I did notice that. Bunch- not too sure what happened there. Might have been the first time hey ran those rules, I don't know.

Comment

Hi Everyone

We noticed that some players didn't get maxed in the last turbo No-max round. It's a coding error and I cannot get it fixed during the round

I will get it fixed and work out a way to make it up to everyone

Sorry about the inconvenience, it is the first time I set it like this, and most players didn't max out, but it seems one or 2 accounts do.

regards
              - Storm
              Game Admin

Comment

Please let's carry on with the original thread, we are interested to hear about family bank % from players please.

thanks
                - Storm
                Game Admin

Comment

I love having these turbos as free for alls and having a random set of rules to work with... so long as they work as described lol.

10:1 ratios are clutch for turbo

For main round though, I'd love to see some 100% banking these days since the feature for dedicated family and union banks were never released.

And I've been pleading forever for them to bring back family killer ranks... these definitely need to return to the game, especially with the new rules where bots don't count as KP.

Family killer ranks and 100% banking for the next main round is where my vote is at.

Comment

If you haven't already, please vote via the function at the top of the page.

Comment

Working...
                    X