Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message to IU/Brics

Tangy*wrote on Brics UB---

I have been here 4 almost 5 days now and it has been very enlightening. I now know why IU has
    done so well for the past couple of years. U had a few good leaders (Eck mostly) and an army
    full of idiots that can't think for themselves and are nothing more then a bunch of little puppies
    eager to please. It's the perfect combination and it's worked well 4 u. Kudos to Eck/IU.*
    But ur leaders r gone now and ur going down. The time has come. RIP IU.*

posted 3 minutes, and 18 seconds ago

And what happens when you loose the next 10 eors?

What will be the talk then?

Comment

well iu was basically eck and coca and lopov trying to please those two both orally and anally

it came to extistence when republic family and 11 brigada joined forces with back up from feldman and vic's ru

with that all gone iu is like a chicken without its head....it might run around for a while and even escape you a couple of times but its already bleeding out and it's just a matter of time really.....
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

said the ics will last forever and is the greatest and loyalist and and and . STFU Family is run by Lopov for as long as I been in it . So your comments are ... sad

Comment

Originally posted by hard_knocks View Post
          Tangy*wrote on Brics UB---

I have been here 4 almost 5 days now and it has been very enlightening. I now know why IU has
          done so well for the past couple of years. U had a few good leaders (Eck mostly) and an army
          full of idiots that can't think for themselves and are nothing more then a bunch of little puppies
          eager to please. It's the perfect combination and it's worked well 4 u. Kudos to Eck/IU.*
          But ur leaders r gone now and ur going down. The time has come. RIP IU.*

posted 3 minutes, and 18 seconds ago
          They are certainly looking a lot weaker than they did two months ago.

Comment

What u expect? The cunts got no leadership and only handful of spenders left.

Comment

Originally posted by TodoMuerto View Post
              And what happens when you loose the next 10 eors?

What will be the talk then?
              Guess they gotta tighten it up

Comment

This has happened before.. honestly every year someone comes up with an IU RU prediction but everything stays the same. Two rounds ago ranks were dominated by IURU . So idk why there's a fuzz.
                I live in an anemone

Comment

Originally posted by HateBeingSober View Post
                  This has happened before.. honestly every year someone comes up with an IU RU prediction but everything stays the same. Two rounds ago ranks were dominated by IURU . So idk why there's a fuzz.
                  what you cunts aint realised is there has to be a fuzz otherwise theres no point. we enjoy the competition so those that think we are weak see what comes out to play. simple

Comment

They hate us,cause they aint us..

Comment

Originally posted by HateBeingSober View Post
                      Things are different this time. Your right nut is gone for good and the left nut does nothing but build defenses only to be killed or hit people that don't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                        Things are different this time. Your right nut is gone for good and the left nut does nothing but build defenses only to be killed or hit people that don't matter.
                        talk is cheap 'unregistered guest'

Comment

From what I see they still on top so stfu about iu

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                            You do have a point there. I remember a time when I counted 18 level 4 players.. now they are down to what ... 5?

Comment

Yeah but it parallels the game
                              I live in an anemone

Comment

Working...
                              X