Jumbozo yah almost there..!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumbozo yah almost there..!!!

The most hardest working battle trophy scabber of the game, can he finally clinch Gold killer this RnD ... he's tried so hard in past 15rnds but no cigar lol..... Yah nearly there Luv don't give up ..!! It's been 7yrs get that gold !!!!
    Last edited by B0NO; 05-28-2014, 01:59 PM.

I think he does well is he killing for it or just looting bts?

Comment

He is a good killer I think he runs with the under dog team by choice some peeps get it easy through organized ranks or farming

Comment

I will put this scenario to u, imagine him in iu with a 4 star sub how lethal and hard working would he be?

Comment

Bt chaser lol

from Jumbozo
          2 days, 5 hours, 19 minutes, and 15 seconds ago.
          Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
          I just wanted your bts...thanks for em

Comment

Oh ok...that's different

Comment

I wish storm would post my hit logs for all you tards...that would be nice but then again it would make no difference as you are tards have a pleasant round

Comment

Originally posted by Payaso View Post
                I wish storm would post my hit logs for all you tards...that would be nice but then again it would make no difference as you are tards have a pleasant round
                if he would post ur attack logs we would see that u gain bts from losing ur dus, which, the last time i heard it cannot happen ?

Comment

Don't kid yourself . He is predominately a BT Looter. He comes out of a hole when IU has killed massively and loots their kills.

He does have his own but mostly killing the level one. He got lucky this round because the rules werent changed properly and the kills I and others would have taken were not available because of a fluke with the rule changes.

Literally anyone can dive into a rabbit hole after someone takes out their ops and pop out a few times a day to loot bts while protecting and then suicide. Thats not a killer . Its a bugs bunny bt looter. Now fuck off bunny killer.

Comment

lets see the system is based on math....the same rules apply to everyone...but I am sure it needs to be fixed now because it benefits someone else...I would much prefer a kill count my numbers would be so much more glorious ...I understand I can not win a debate with trolls

Comment

should read after someone takes their dus. Where is the edit button on the mofo. ?

Comment

in reality with a 4 star sub almost all my bts are by hitting people with dus...when I play for free it would be correct though

Comment

Originally posted by B0NO View Post
                          The most hardest working battle trophy scabber of the game, can he finally clinch Gold killer this RnD ... he's tried so hard in past 15rnds but no cigar lol..... Yah nearly there Luv don't give up ..!! It's been 7yrs get that gold !!!!

the most hardest? really

yes he is stressing over not having a gold medal, yes he is trying so hard as you put it by using his full turns each day. What are you talking about? This is the most bestest post ever.

Comment

UC_Avengers ( ;

Jumbozo stick to your game plan fuck the negative you knooo we got you brother .

Comment

You Take that Gold Medal bro lol

Comment

Working...
                              X