Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumours about chopperjos feet - not on my watch !!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumours about chopperjos feet - not on my watch !!!!!!!!!

I dint know about you but there comes a time when you gotta stand up and be counted, and my time has come.

Now then, it has come to my attention that certain members of the tmb community have little respect for theamazing ladys that contribute to this fine game and casually hurl insults regarding them to all and sundry. OK hardly breaking news and generally these fuckwits with dillusions of adequacy are paid little attention, unfortunately tho it seems a situations has arisen from a a throw away comment about one of our beloved gals which is now gathering pace.

Chopperjos feet are not manly in anyway way shape or form, yes a bit on the large side but female none the less, the current rumour that she had her feet hacked off when a drug deal went bad and the only available pair available for transplant were a blokes is simply not true, the person who started this rumour is one sick monkey who really needs to take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror.

I hope this situation has now been clarified and no further childish sasquatch messages are sent to chopperjo

feet? have u seen her face or especially her sisters face

Comment

"Feet hacked off when a drug deal went bad" LOL

Comment

It's not her feet that worry me, it's what's growing on them.....

vbb, really? any need at all?
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

fuck off chopperrjos ma lady lol id beat that shit up real quick

Comment

I heard a salty took her feet. #justsayin

Comment

Haha fuck off cunts!!

Comment

This is gold

Comment