This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm...checking back in

Haven't been since the middle of the MBU takeover time... dont see their flags anymore.... whats up with the game now...

mbu took something over?

Comment

he was just being sarcastic eli where's your sense of humor???

Comment

my bad, carry on.

if you take something over now you get banned for life, anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
          mbu took something over?
          hahahahahaha
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

MBU is still here. We are in Brotherhood family right now. And yes MBU took out most of the famlies and people left the game that is the main reason why game has only few acitive players right now..

Comment

it's like saying ICS is still here we're in all the other families

hehehehe
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Nevem View Post
                MBU is still here. We are in Brotherhood family right now. And yes MBU took out most of the famlies and people left the game that is the main reason why game has only few acitive players right now..

You must be the arithmetic man; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance.

Comment

Why did you create family which you were never and you will never be part of?

Comment

Why did you create family which you were never and you will never be part of?

funny i use to be ic og till i got back stabbed funny how that ic is a washed up version of what it use to be so i started this fam to bring back what i missed about ic back then having fun an making new friends and most of all loyalty

but you wouldn't know anything about that so i cant expect for you to know so you get a pass on that remark budd just saying lol
                    Last edited by Maximus_Constanino; 01-09-2017, 01:01 AM.

Comment

By the way you talk and act in this game there is no wonder you got stabbed.. Anyway your profile said you were about to leave previous round but you are still here? What happened?

Comment

Welcome back LB. Hope you stick around for awhile
                        TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

Comment

Who is LB?

Comment

By the way you talk and act in this game there is no wonder you got stabbed.. Anyway your profile said you were about to leave previous round but you are still here? What happened?

100,000 sperm, you were the fastest?

Comment

You mean sperm cells? There is a huge difference between sperm and sperm cells, you know that?

Comment

Working...
                              X