donate your bts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• donate your bts

ADMINS need to do sumn about this shit ... im tired of people asking me for bts ... this is a form of a cheat .. waiting till someone comes on and then you hire to be killed and give him your bts ... bts shouldne be accounted for when hitting a normal player they are cheating !!!!! put bts back on bots atleast they wont donate and it can be fair !!!!

HOW MANY AGREE? why only bts come from normal players knowing that they are donating ? i just got asked to donate my bts...this aint fair for those who play legit and try to gain their own bts by using killer tactics not ask me out tactics what has this game gone too? i seee people coming on in 3 hrs have over 600k bts level 1 and still 600k men ? wtf cheaters

truse
    Ranked 15 in Level 1, and 58 national.

Currently in New York

This mafioso got 718,098 operatives
    and 94,661 defensives

This mafioso has 108,981 kill points

Level 1

last seen 49 seconds ago.

networth $4,027,212,773

Comment

days
      Ranked 12 in Level 1, and 49 national.

Currently in Hong Kong

This mafioso got 10,979 operatives
      and 513,912 defensives

This mafioso has 525,132 kill points

Level 1

last seen 33 seconds ago.

networth $4,623,716,562

last attacked by WiGGly_DiGGly
      28 minutes, and 45 seconds ago

Comment

Truse just donated to days lol joke

Comment

so get someone to donate to you how is it cheating?????? theirs nothing in the rules that say you cant build kill for kps just to give them to someone else and if their is how will you prove it you need hard evidence like pms or some form of communications between the two that are being accused of cheating????

Comment

i dont need the proof ! i see it its only obvious when some one builds right before toh and then goes in active ... im the admin or id wouldnt allow it.. if the admins are not looking into the pms and doing their job then that says alot

Comment

??????
              14 hours, 28 minutes, and 59 seconds ago.
              Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
              can i get ur dus?an kp

i wont put the name out there but its only obvious admins arent doing their job if im getting messages where it is clear as day people are cheating

Comment

if someone is bold enough to ask a complete stranger for kps then that tells me that it happens alot and no one is doing nun about it

Comment

days
                  Ranked 17 in Level 1, and 55 national.

Currently in New York

This mafioso got 10,979 operatives
                  and 458,684 defensives

This mafioso has 1,031,708 kill points

Level 1

last seen 18 seconds ago.

networth $4,426,007,58

its a joke

Comment

Yeah it kinda Ruins it for everyone . I used to be moderator for another game and it's not hard to figure it out when someone is farming kills.
                    Pms
                    Someone builds then seconds later gets attacked every toh
                    Or higher levels having turns but only building a bit of dus so they can get killed
                    There are patterns
                    If you look at the game there's easy indicators
                    You have to be blind not to tell
                    I live in an anemone

Comment

i guess ima have to play the popularity contest om good at that

Comment

Well I mean farming could borderline fall into the category of "Leaking" which violates game rule #4 but let's be real here this has been going on for hundreds of rounds so it's not like this is any different. If you want to win a killers rank you're one of the following.

1) Spent a good chunk of credits to sit and just gain them
                        2) Cheat/Farm them
                        3) Spend hours on the game choosing the right targets and be damn good at it
                        3.5) Happen to do #3 and luck into a round where people for whatever reason arent too busy doing numbers 1 & 2

Comment

Yeah good luck .. Its a joke .. Guess i have to have all my friends and family hire at a certain time to compete .. Shame .. Poor sportmanship

Comment

i farm these bots a couple of hours a day. shhhh i don't want the admin knowing

Comment

Did wiggly diggly ask u for ur kp lol....

Comment

Working...
                              X