Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know the hire page...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You know the hire page...

    Who is the sexy blonde?

  • #2
    That's Tiki

    Comment


    • #3
      thats Eck sister

      Comment


      • #4
        its eck he went an had a sex change not a bad look lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Gale in drag...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
            its eck he went an had a sex change not a bad look lol
            You are such a fag scotty

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
              You are such a fag scotty


              what lol coming from you mr jail bird butt pirate himself yeah ill take that to the chest lol clown dnt you have someone to be blowing the nob on right now get to work bro won turns and subs dnt come for free buddy

              Comment


              • #8
                oh yeah b4 you run your mouth about me getting a sub or buyi ng anything i bought a lvl3 sub for your info just to have some fun which i am maybe next round ill go get a lvl4 sub lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  That whole $20 deep pockets Max

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I never talk shit about how many creds someone has or how many creds you buy.

                    Only pussies like IU talk like that

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      you still on that iu pussie shit really lol why dnt you get enough won turns in ic oh let me guess you want more understandable to want more but i think iu got enough fluffer's over there if you leave a name number and some refrences im sure they'll get back to you as soon as possible ok



                      Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
                      I never talk shit about how many creds someone has or how many creds you buy.

                      Only pussies like IU talk like that

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BLA View Post
                        That whole $20 deep pockets Max
                        yeah why not 20 buck just to have some what fun i guess but it will be the last ime not sure yet lol the game is stale im just here to piss everyone off and get blocked which by the way im doing very good just now ive been blocked by 6 people and the round just started im hoping to reach to at least 200 if not mission has not been accomplished

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                          you still on that iu pussie shit really lol why dnt you get enough won turns in ic oh let me guess you want more understandable to want more but i think iu got enough fluffer's over there if you leave a name number and some refrences im sure they'll get back to you as soon as possible ok
                          I would like to find your elementary school teachers and tell them what a terrible job they did with you.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i would like my money back for that hack of a blow job you gave me but we all cant get what we want now can we



                            Originally posted by blink View Post
                            I would like to find your elementary school teachers and tell them what a terrible job they did with you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Maxi pad you're talking about people blocking you but you send me a message calling me a pussy then block me? This game will. E better off if your profile is true, last round? Good ridence and there you go with the over masculine gay references. Get better material, write it down,rehearse it so you don't misspell it, and then come back to talk shit. Keyboard warrior is all you are.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X