Maximus the bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximus the bitch

Starts a "war" watched his family get killed and members leave but doesn't build are you waiting for your turns to build up Maxy boy or waiting for us to go offline? Either way I told you it was a mistake you should have listened

Guys a noob makes a fake ut family with his own multis asks like a girl with his flissy account. Hes a bitch just looking for personal ranks

Comment

ill help maxy kick all your asses keep talking shit lol

Comment

Looks like he needs the help...

Comment

maximus je peder :P

Comment

I would have to agree here. I say this shamefully, but I was in Maxy Pads family for a brief second. The dude is a total noob, narcissistic, control freak. That thinks he is the shit and knows everything. Banks all the looted cash for himself later on. Never looted any of it. Never will. Talks shit, gets hit, and does nothing. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by BLA View Post
              Starts a "war" watched his family get killed and members leave but doesn't build are you waiting for your turns to build up Maxy boy or waiting for us to go offline? Either way I told you it was a mistake you should have listened
              suck dick and prove me wrong faggot

Comment

Max I don't know if you realised this but until you build and hit back we have proven you wrong.

Comment

i got one revenge from bishop all i need is you im waiting???

Comment

You are dead we are not build and we shall play

Comment

aww not yet key word buddy not yet lol

Comment

also another thing i 00 the family and benny last round i took over 300k dus just to prove myself stfu lol clown as

Comment

yes he had a big mouth last round even getting other people to kill for him while he sat there with his level 1 sub doing nothing. fuckin' pussy.

Comment

He tried telling me Realt was back last round hahahahahahahaha

Comment

i thought he died last round an died this round...

Comment

Working...
                              X