Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!ll Not Happy Holidays YANKS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MERRY CHRISTMAS !!ll Not Happy Holidays YANKS.

IT IS NOT HAPPY HOLIDAYS..

IT IS MERRY CHRISTMAS

It annoys me when Yanks say Happy Holidays.
    Last edited by MrWorker; 12-25-2016, 09:23 PM.

Happy holidays worker.

Comment

Merry Christmas Aequitas

Comment

Annoys you hmm

HAPPY HOLIDAYS WORKER!

Comment

Dum ass the reasons people say happy holidays vs merry christmas are obviously too hard for you too comprehend. I hope you can get out more often into the real word vs being stuck on an internet game .. First off yanks is an old terminology the people of the southern united states would call people of the western part of the us during the slavery times so im sure your names are annoying some as well and i perfer saying happy holidays vs merry xmas or sometimes i may say marry xmas and happy holidays .. So get over it ..
          PREACHERCOF TMB

Comment

Happy holidays to all weeeee

Comment

Originally posted by stalked View Post
              annoys you hmm

happy holidays worker!
              MERRY CHRISTMAS FATTY l

Comment

Freedom of speech, which you are afforded in spades, allows us to say what ever we like.
                From my understanding the term, Happy Holidays, was coined to avoid offending people of different religious persuasions. The mere fact that it annoys you just goes to prove that all the bullshit you sprout about your, so called god, is false and a mere front to make you feel somehow superior in your tiny intolerant little mind. Your religion is supposed to be a religion of peace, love and compassion for your fellow man.

You prove time and time again that you possess none of these things.

By your own lofty standards you will find yourself burning in your own hell for the sins that you commit with every beat of you shallow heart

Happy Holidays, Mr Worker.
                LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

You shouldn't presume to know who you are talking to, you intolerant pasty skinned Pommie fuck.
                  I never said you cant say Merry Christmas, I just defended the right for people to choose.
                  Using Caps does not make a fact.
                  LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

My country has what we call, the sun and another concept called, outside.

√úbermensch, really? Now that has always puzzled me. Overweight, pasty poms that embrace a German concept of the master race. Are you sure you measure up?
                    They sure as shit didn't think so when they were bombing you island back to the stone age, before America stepped in to save your asses.
                    You would think that in itself should be enough for you to show some respect for there right to not offend people at this time of year.

Happy Holidays, Mr Worker.
                    LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

You gone fishin again MrW? Looks like lots of bites lmao

Comment

haha yeah hazziano alotta asses are sore.
                        Last edited by MrWorker; 12-26-2016, 07:18 PM.

Comment

I normally just ignore your trolling, but I will say this, on this particular thread you're walking a fine line worker. Hatespeech is against the terms of service of TMB and if someone were to complain to the staff you could be banned. I don't personally care what you say or do, just pointing out a possible consequence of the current topic and the direction it's going. I hope you had a pleasant holiday and that new years treats you well.

Comment

Oh I almost forgot, for those who bitch about people posting on here without saying who they are in game I currently use the name DV

Comment

the moment people from religious backgrounds respect me for not being religious is the moment i'll respect any of them....

which is never.....

happy winter solstice everyone
                              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X