No announcement yet.

bawbags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and lopov is missing a valid point.....again.....but i guess he will only figure it out when he's the only one playing

as it is already the case....lopv = proof this game was broken and needed a change
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

He's suppose to be the official ambassador of tmb.. and deserves our respect. There I said it ..without laughing...pfffffff.f.f.ft .hahaha ha ha..ahhmmmmm...hahahahahahha...oh man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreams View Post
        OK maybe not directly because of mr small dick... but there's so many IU getting ranked by other people... better?

The majority of the level 4s are IU, or west coast puppets that do fucking nothing, between the two of yas you can't lose....that's why im saying you aint earning the fucking medals, they get given.. i was with you cunts a few rounds back, i know how it works, but it's boring as shit... and people leave the game nowadays because it's shit.. no1 wants to get 0'd no matter what they fucking do.. there's either that or come wanking with you lot, do nothing for 10 days and yay we win!! and before anyone says it's not jealously, i don't want to be apart of the winning team if it makes the game boring, pointless! oh and lopov, far from new, round 10 was a long fucking time ago
        Are you a retard or a retard? Why are you crying so damn much if it is just a "virtual world" take your own advice noob. As lopov said, training grounds will guide you to how to play but you can't fix stupid.

Comment

Don't be scared to speak the truth..I know your worried lopov might kill u in the game... But..haha kill you in the game. Oh man.

Comment

retard or retard.. tough choice really..

AGAIN.. not crying, i like the game, just needs changes that hopefully coming! ok?

and the whole virtual world thing means i won't waste money every round to stay at the top, simply pointing out the facts, it seems that everyone else is crying about things because you can't handle the truth, i'm ok with it... i find it hilarious, and i think IU is full of people that don't earn medals, or maybe you do because everyone gets 0'd constantly because a lot of your members have either shit loads of turns from winning the round before and/or spending a lot on subs/turns to keep it that way, but let's face it, the union and the allies are way to overwhelming in numbers alone, and whenever some trys to make a move, gets taken out by several family's...

I FIND THE IT LAUGHABLE!! NOT CRYING.. LAUGHING! (but at the same time not wasting money to chase them down, so in your eyes im a noob, my eyes not stupid, i'd rather watch everyone else waste money)

Comment

Originally posted by The_lawyer View Post
              Don't be scared to speak the truth..I know your worried lopov might kill u in the game... But..haha kill you in the game. Oh man.
              Did u lost a case today ?

Comment

Yes I lost an intellectual property case. Someone stole my clients name.he was upset about it. He described it as if someone stole his trousers and was wearing them..he felt ashamed... .

Comment

Yes I lost an intellectual property case. Someone stole my clients name.he was upset about it. He described it as if someone stole his trousers and was wearing them..he felt ashamed... .
                  just cuz ur stupid, doenst mean ur funny aswell

Comment

and where the fuck is my edit button..and no its not on the left

Comment

Was wondering how long you could stay professional for. ..wasn't very long. U don't decide who's funny or not. As for ranks yes...but in reality no.do you know the difference between fantasy and reality ? Leave your bedroom from time to time and get a regrasp of reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreams View Post
                        retard or retard.. tough choice really..

AGAIN.. not crying, i like the game, just needs changes that hopefully coming! ok?

and the whole virtual world thing means i won't waste money every round to stay at the top, simply pointing out the facts, it seems that everyone else is crying about things because you can't handle the truth, i'm ok with it... i find it hilarious, and i think IU is full of people that don't earn medals, or maybe you do because everyone gets 0'd constantly because a lot of your members have either shit loads of turns from winning the round before and/or spending a lot on subs/turns to keep it that way, but let's face it, the union and the allies are way to overwhelming in numbers alone, and whenever some trys to make a move, gets taken out by several family's...

I FIND THE IT LAUGHABLE!! NOT CRYING.. LAUGHING! (but at the same time not wasting money to chase them down, so in your eyes im a noob, my eyes not stupid, i'd rather watch everyone else waste money)

Hmm well you claim that you don't care yet you moan about how medals are being distributed in IU. You sound a bit salty to me and that you do in fact care

Comment

Do you just expect IU to bow down and tend to your needs? Winning is winning and everyone else is losing that's why they bitch and moan about IU. Face the facts, nothing is going to change.

Comment

Was wondering how long you could stay professional for. ..wasn't very long. U don't decide who's funny or not. As for ranks yes...but in reality no.do you know the difference between fantasy and reality ? Leave your bedroom from time to time and get a regrasp of reality.
                            Dumb cunt left IU quick when he got 00'd for being greedy

Comment

I bet your gonna get a medal for sticking up for lopov. Well done. Do u also like some doggy treats ?

Comment

both you and lopov said, i claim i don't care... ive checked my messages, i haven't said once i don't care... i want to enjoy the game without spending my months wage haha...but in a way i'm not bothered about what IU are doing, i will still play this game, i'm simply statin the facts, if you choose to respond that's your choice i like the fact i'm touching a few nerves for some reason?? care to explain why i bother you so much???

i'll continue laughing at IU as long as they take notice

Comment

Working...
                                X