bawbags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreams View Post
    lol it's not like you've actually won medals anyway.... you just get them given by wingwong chingchong... whatever he likes being called

wouldn't you rather earn medals! instead of just sucking some dingdong and you getting ranked, where's the fun in that!
    mate i recommend tmb training grounds ..they are trying to teach noobs like u how to play

Comment

lol it's not like you've actually won medals anyway.... you just get them given by wingwong chingchong... whatever he likes being called

wouldn't you rather earn medals! instead of just sucking some dingdong and you getting ranked, where's the fun in that!
      They wonder why the game has gone downhill? Its noobs like this that have lost players.

eck only ranks because of ding_dong hahahaha.

Comment

OK maybe not directly because of mr small dick... but there's so many IU getting ranked by other people... better?

The majority of the level 4s are IU, or west coast puppets that do fucking nothing, between the two of yas you can't lose....that's why im saying you aint earning the fucking medals, they get given.. i was with you cunts a few rounds back, i know how it works, but it's boring as shit... and people leave the game nowadays because it's shit.. no1 wants to get 0'd no matter what they fucking do.. there's either that or come wanking with you lot, do nothing for 10 days and yay we win!! and before anyone says it's not jealously, i don't want to be apart of the winning team if it makes the game boring, pointless! oh and lopov, far from new, round 10 was a long fucking time ago

Comment

OK maybe not directly because of mr small dick... but there's so many IU getting ranked by other people... better?

The majority of the level 4s are IU, or west coast puppets that do fucking nothing, between the two of yas you can't lose....that's why im saying you aint earning the fucking medals, they get given.. i was with you cunts a few rounds back, i know how it works, but it's boring as shit... and people leave the game nowadays because it's shit.. no1 wants to get 0'd no matter what they fucking do.. there's either that or come wanking with you lot, do nothing for 10 days and yay we win!! and before anyone says it's not jealously, i don't want to be apart of the winning team if it makes the game boring, pointless! oh and lopov, far from new, round 10 was a long fucking time ago
          seems to me ur still stuck at that 10 th round..as i said above, training grounds awaits u

Comment

lol what happens when it is just IU and friends left? what will be the point of the game?

Comment

lol what happens when it is just IU and friends left? what will be the point of the game?
              is it our fault u suck ?

Comment

no, but then again i'm not a big fan of paying for games, i'd rather go outside and buy something less virtual

so i'm never going to win haha

but my question was... will you still play when your the only people left? you will always win, wank and carry on! one more medal

is it worth staying then?

Comment

no, but then again i'm not a big fan of paying for games, i'd rather go outside and buy something less virtual

so i'm never going to win haha

but my question was... will you still play when your the only people left? you will always win, wank and carry on! one more medal

is it worth staying then?
                  then what are u doing here ?

making other noobs like u belive in the crap u said

Comment

answer the question dickhead...are you that stupid you can't answer a simple question

to answer yours i'm not entirely sure, i like the concept of the game... guess im waiting for a change or i'll stop playing....but really it's not playing if no matter what i try i get hit by someone of a higher level.. still pointless aint it!!

Comment

for some1 that doesnt care u seems to care pretty damn much all of a sudden

Comment

guess you don't need to answer the question...is that because the answers obvious, and it will be shit boring for everyone if your just sitting around for 10 days playing with yourselves (most likely literally)

Anywayy i've got better things to do than try and get an answer from a retard that's on the defensive and tries to just insult people, i was simply stating he doesn't earn medals, none of the winners do anymore, the games proper predicatable and almost fixed by you twats

Sorry i touched a nerve lopov... seriously.. not trying to cause shit.. i just want someone to answer me this question at some point

IF THERE'S NO-ONE LEFT EXCEPT IU AND ALL THERE NAP'S AND ALLIES... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN IN TERMS OF THE GAME?

simple question, seriously think about it lol

Comment

the answer is obvious for the ppl that been playing the game, but on the other hand its very hard for noobs to understand and might belive to what ur saying is true..there for i will tell u this, u were the one that were at nw of maybe 500 mils and u are crying here cuz u got attacked..training grounds man thats all u need to know as u knew nothing back then and u surely dont know a thing about it now

Comment

im not crying about anything, im not exactly playing im just going out of way to piss people off

Comment

eck is a noob with erectile dysfunction. keeps icecubes under his balls

Comment

very sad. I would be upset if someone stole my name.

Comment

Working...
                                X