Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bawbags

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Dreams View Post
    lol it's not like you've actually won medals anyway.... you just get them given by wingwong chingchong... whatever he likes being called

    wouldn't you rather earn medals! instead of just sucking some dingdong and you getting ranked, where's the fun in that!
    mate i recommend tmb training grounds ..they are trying to teach noobs like u how to play

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Dreams View Post
      lol it's not like you've actually won medals anyway.... you just get them given by wingwong chingchong... whatever he likes being called

      wouldn't you rather earn medals! instead of just sucking some dingdong and you getting ranked, where's the fun in that!
      They wonder why the game has gone downhill? Its noobs like this that have lost players.

      eck only ranks because of ding_dong hahahaha.

      Comment


      • #33
        OK maybe not directly because of mr small dick... but there's so many IU getting ranked by other people... better?

        The majority of the level 4s are IU, or west coast puppets that do fucking nothing, between the two of yas you can't lose....that's why im saying you aint earning the fucking medals, they get given.. i was with you cunts a few rounds back, i know how it works, but it's boring as shit... and people leave the game nowadays because it's shit.. no1 wants to get 0'd no matter what they fucking do.. there's either that or come wanking with you lot, do nothing for 10 days and yay we win!! and before anyone says it's not jealously, i don't want to be apart of the winning team if it makes the game boring, pointless! oh and lopov, far from new, round 10 was a long fucking time ago

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Dreams View Post
          OK maybe not directly because of mr small dick... but there's so many IU getting ranked by other people... better?

          The majority of the level 4s are IU, or west coast puppets that do fucking nothing, between the two of yas you can't lose....that's why im saying you aint earning the fucking medals, they get given.. i was with you cunts a few rounds back, i know how it works, but it's boring as shit... and people leave the game nowadays because it's shit.. no1 wants to get 0'd no matter what they fucking do.. there's either that or come wanking with you lot, do nothing for 10 days and yay we win!! and before anyone says it's not jealously, i don't want to be apart of the winning team if it makes the game boring, pointless! oh and lopov, far from new, round 10 was a long fucking time ago
          seems to me ur still stuck at that 10 th round..as i said above, training grounds awaits u

          Comment


          • #35
            lol what happens when it is just IU and friends left? what will be the point of the game?

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Dreams View Post
              lol what happens when it is just IU and friends left? what will be the point of the game?
              is it our fault u suck ?

              Comment


              • #37
                no, but then again i'm not a big fan of paying for games, i'd rather go outside and buy something less virtual

                so i'm never going to win haha

                but my question was... will you still play when your the only people left? you will always win, wank and carry on! one more medal

                is it worth staying then?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Dreams View Post
                  no, but then again i'm not a big fan of paying for games, i'd rather go outside and buy something less virtual

                  so i'm never going to win haha

                  but my question was... will you still play when your the only people left? you will always win, wank and carry on! one more medal

                  is it worth staying then?
                  then what are u doing here ?

                  making other noobs like u belive in the crap u said

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    answer the question dickhead...are you that stupid you can't answer a simple question


                    to answer yours i'm not entirely sure, i like the concept of the game... guess im waiting for a change or i'll stop playing....but really it's not playing if no matter what i try i get hit by someone of a higher level.. still pointless aint it!!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      for some1 that doesnt care u seems to care pretty damn much all of a sudden

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        guess you don't need to answer the question...is that because the answers obvious, and it will be shit boring for everyone if your just sitting around for 10 days playing with yourselves (most likely literally)

                        Anywayy i've got better things to do than try and get an answer from a retard that's on the defensive and tries to just insult people, i was simply stating he doesn't earn medals, none of the winners do anymore, the games proper predicatable and almost fixed by you twats

                        Sorry i touched a nerve lopov... seriously.. not trying to cause shit.. i just want someone to answer me this question at some point

                        IF THERE'S NO-ONE LEFT EXCEPT IU AND ALL THERE NAP'S AND ALLIES... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN IN TERMS OF THE GAME?

                        simple question, seriously think about it lol

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          the answer is obvious for the ppl that been playing the game, but on the other hand its very hard for noobs to understand and might belive to what ur saying is true..there for i will tell u this, u were the one that were at nw of maybe 500 mils and u are crying here cuz u got attacked..training grounds man thats all u need to know as u knew nothing back then and u surely dont know a thing about it now

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            im not crying about anything, im not exactly playing im just going out of way to piss people off

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              eck is a noob with erectile dysfunction. keeps icecubes under his balls

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                very sad. I would be upset if someone stole my name.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X