Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ShayneG skills

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ShayneG skills

    Who else agrees that ShayneG is the best player in TMB?

  • #2
    cough,choke.. splutter..... no comment

    Comment


    • #3
      well thats one groupie lol


      Originally posted by jfefl View Post
      Who else agrees that ShayneG is the best player in TMB?

      Comment


      • #4
        wow for having one post you really went all out with that multi

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
          wow for having one post you really went all out with that multi

          Ummm ur fuked dude get a life im not 12 u piece of shit

          Comment


          • #6
            you sell vacuum cleaners . I could do that at age 4

            Comment


            • #7
              It's just, he is universally recognized in the game. Knows a lot about ways to win especially in turbo rounds. He buys subs for fellow players and is a big spender behind the scenes. I think families should be trying to get him as a member now that he's a free agent.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jfefl View Post
                It's just, he is universally recognized in the game. Knows a lot about ways to win especially in turbo rounds. He buys subs for fellow players and is a big spender behind the scenes. I think families should be trying to get him as a member now that he's a free agent.
                Hey, you might want to wipe the cum off your chin...

                Comment


                • #9
                  when I first met and talked with ShayneG online I was like, wow .. this guy has some maaad skills

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Fuckkkkkk shayneg

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      a big spender behind the scenes.yeah that is what i say about shayneg

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                        you sell vacuum cleaners . I could do that at age 4
                        Lmfaooo truu

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yall have a hard on for me on this game its sickening. And stupid. Hit me in the game and shut the fuk up

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ShayneG is a broke bum.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Turd View Post
                              ShayneG is a broke bum.
                              turd equals mike biggest bitch on mafia games sucks on rightys and s3xtoys dick for wins

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X