Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rules Update

Hello Everyone

We are busy working on the new rules setup and it will roll out from the next rounds onwards. So as they get finished being coded we will update players and roll them out at the start of new rounds

The setup for the current rounds is to try to just slow down the senseless killing that still carries on and makes the game unplayable for collectors who get killed senslessly even though they are not a threat to anyone.

The new rules will see an emphasis on:

- Bringing more activity to the game via auto activating unactivated accounts
    - More Even and fair chance for prizes across the whole game for everyone via restructure of prize allocations for Unions and Smaller Families
    - Kills: Removing the aspect of losing kill counts - once you made a kill - the points remain yours, they cant be taken away
    - Increased protection for collectors - less % of ops get killed per hour

After lengthy deliberation we feel we have come up with a good balance and as the changes get finalised we will give a good due time advance notice of how they work and their installation status into the rounds - We are looking at commencing and completing within the next month/3 rounds

Thanks
    - Storm
    Game Admin

We are working toward rolling out the "Collateral Damage" for the new round, - it works like this:

- Any inactive account including players in protection will become activated after 24 hours from login to the round
    - Such Accounts can be attacked and looted
    - When/If the player logs in again, they just resume playing
    Game Admin

Comment

Storm we appreciate all the work you do to try and bring life back into the game.

Comment

I finally feel like the right rule combination has been found and I think that the right balance of fairness and competition levels will be achieved. The current rule set is not conducive toward providing excitement for everyone and the same people keep winning everytime because we still operate on a reward system that is based on old ways and everyone forgets that during those "old rules" many also were not happy.

So right now its setup so that only the strongest survive and win everything and that is what has to change to bring some excitement back. Whoever wins the jackpot will always be based on who spends the most, but the other prizes need to be regulated more evenly so that everyone stands a better chance, while we still maintain that the strongest can still get reasonable benefits. Once we got that balanced again then we can allow more hits and open up the game.

Going back to old ways wont solve anything. Old ways of transfers is not going to work in the long term because ranks get flooded and won by the stongest only, but there are ways we found around this that is going to be exciting for everyone.

Going back to old kill counts right now wont solve anything while weaker players and smaller families get killed for no reason by stronger unions and I can assure you all we have found a good way to solve all this and I am really excited about it. I cannot divulge too much right now as we are still just sorting out very small kinks but once it is ready I will let everyone know and we will roll it out, and I can confidently promise that everyone can look forward to an improved game play competition for everybody.
        Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
          We are working toward rolling out the "Collateral Damage" for the new round, - it works like this:

- Any inactive account including players in protection will become activated after 24 hours from login to the round
          - Such Accounts can be attacked and looted
          - When/If the player logs in again, they just resume playing
          So this rule will be active this next main round Storm, and the rest stays the same for now?

Any idea when we get more info about the new killer rules? It seems like you plan on taking out bts but in the last post you said the old kill count won't work either, will it be something new then? Please not missions lol. And why don't the killers get any extra perks? Killing is just as much a part of the game as collecting and a lot more time consuming, it's not senseless killing look at how many free players right now have 100-300k dus or ops. We see people as a threat whether it be to the jp or just the ranks of lower level players and that's why they get hit, it's a strategy instead of just having all our guys collect. And another very important thing is you're taking away the ability to have little feuds lol even the collectors used to enjoy that, now you can't really have those little wars cause someone pissed someone else off since u can't even 00 their dus with 5% net. How about we get boosting back at least and that gives free players something else to do again?
          Last edited by Spade305; 05-21-2014, 12:44 PM.

Comment

shut up and just wait and see both sides........for fuck sake........looking forward to seeing whats new storm

Comment

Originally posted by Spade305 View Post
              So this rule will be active this next main round Storm, and the rest stays the same for now?

And any idea when we get more info about the new killer rules? It seems like you plan on taking out bts but in the last post you said the old kill count won't work either, will it be something new then? Please not missions lol
              Lol ...no missions Spade. Yes we will move away from BT's, and for now to keep things simple - For the short term the change will be along this lines: Everything will stay the same EXCEPT the thing the players hated the most which we found out: If you got kills on your counter it cant be stolen from you. So if you are zeroed of DU's no one can steal the kill points you got, they are yours to keep. If you attack someone and win you will get kill points the same as now, but they dont lose any and if they got no kill points you dont get kills,you just kill their DU's.

Keep in mind that the main issue for now is to bring back competition and balance at all levels so everyone has fun competeing, its no fun watching the same people win everytime and its not those people's fault they win everytime, its the way we set the game for the times we are in...so we are changing that. I know this will be for the betterment of everyone: and we can open up killing rules and prizes a bit more later once the balance is restored in a healthy way.

So we will just open up the way things work so that the game can thrive in competition in a good way to attract players back and bring some excitement back for everyone.

I will keep you all posted on the details of this a little later, as we proceed in the next few weeks.
              Game Admin

Comment

And I have removed the personal game politic posts there is no place for that here - go start your own threads to bitch and whine please!

Just for the record:

The people who win now - Its not their fault they got successful...

...and the people who dont win, its also not your fault that the rules changed so that it became foreign and difficult to play. I understand your difficulty also.

SO let's just look forward that the new changes are going to provide incentives for everyone to want to play again, because thats what its all about. The game rules needs some thought and exciting things added or tweaked to make it worthwhile for all types of players and families and groups to play again.

We are one community whether you all like each other or not - if this game is going to thrive then you all need to realize that some comprimise is going to be required so that we can again open up the gameplay and the community.
                Game Admin

Comment

Truth is there needs some balance i agree, the only thing i seen is that maxing percent low again, which i think is not cool. Would it be possible to something like this, u cant leave any unamrmed dus if ur hiring ops ?

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                    Everything will stay the same EXCEPT the thing the players hated the most which we found out: If you got kills on your counter it cant be stolen from you. So if you are zeroed of DU's no one can steal the kill points you got, they are yours to keep. If you attack someone and win you will get kill points the same as now, but they dont lose any and if they got no kill points you dont get kills,you just kill their DU's.
                    This will encourage farming. Do u have a plan that will address that issue?

Comment

SO, you telling me the majority DIDN'T complain about this 5% maxing system???
                      I don't believe it. This is terrible.

If you gonna keep this 5% maxing system, at least make 75% deposits. That way when I steal, I can bank most of it.
                      Looting is pointless if I can't steal much and save much.
                      SOE~

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge View Post
                        This will encourage farming. Do u have a plan that will address that issue?
                        Exactly. Farming will get ridiculous, because now people don't have to hide to farm.
                        They can sit there with there 50,000 kills and 0ed. Then by EOR they donate all of it.
                        SOE~

Comment

Originally posted by soexclusive View Post
                          exactly. Farming will get ridiculous, because now people don't have to hide to farm.
                          They can sit there with there 50,000 kills and 0ed. Then by eor they donate all of it.

no du's = no kill points can be gained from you!!
                          Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Spade305 View Post

Any idea when we get more info about the new killer rules? It seems like you plan on taking out bts but in the last post you said the old kill count won't work either, will it be something new then? Please not missions lol. And why don't the killers get any extra perks? Killing is just as much a part of the game as collecting and a lot more time consuming, it's not senseless killing look at how many free players right now have 100-300k dus or ops. We see people as a threat whether it be to the jp or just the ranks of lower level players and that's why they get hit, it's a strategy instead of just having all our guys collect. And another very important thing is you're taking away the ability to have little feuds lol even the collectors used to enjoy that, now you can't really have those little wars cause someone pissed someone else off since u can't even 00 their dus with 5% net. How about we get boosting back at least and that gives free players something else to do again?
                            so going by the same logic are you so big and strong that you beat up lil kiddies cos they a threat to stealing your slaaaag wifes KFC bucket ?.

Comment

don't worry storm, we don't need any rule changes or help, my family and can take over this world single handedly WHY ?, COS WE ARE UBERMENSCH !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X