X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omerta

Where omertà at???

lol

Omerta been gone about 6-8 years, at least, bruh.

wait.... oh, you meant the off brand version that lasted a handful of rounds? can't believe Saintbread retired with 27mill turns in his account.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Irish View Post
      Where omertà at???

damn they said that they were gonna hit us so much that all our player would leave..haha that's karma for ya!!

Comment

Omerta is gone?

Comment

Dont think because you dont see me im retired.... thats how mistakes are made hype

Comment

Saint Just an Fyi... Hype = Darth_Gator

Supposedly Hype and his little family aren't planning on hiding next round like little bitches... I doubt that will happen but we will see!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
              Saint Just an Fyi... Hype = Darth_Gator

Supposedly Hype and his little family aren't planning on hiding next round like little bitches... I doubt that will happen but we will see!

are you really that worried about hypes “little family”

ive seen several conspiracies and a few shitty thought out plans in the chat ( the typical TH difference)

and how pathetic to come here clinging on to saint bread, the same one you ridiculed and talked shit on for months lolol.

Wanna know what I do to pieces of shit? Spread their nudes like wild fire and then burn them. They’re really not worth having, but im
              an ass, soooo...

like she said, hit Gator up in game. That’s who Hype is.

*shrug*

Comment

i remember omerta

hire for 5
                collect for 5
                suck cyps cock
                rank

Comment

Queen that little bitch can be whatever name he wants in game.... his forum name is still Tagme...

That said... To the bitch made ass cunt hype tagme need you to remove them lips from being wrapped around any supporters cock who for w/e reason joins TH to try and get them to "cap 6 for turbo bro"

My leaving the game had nothing to do with any of trap house, but as you said about my retiring with credits all in efforts to try and seem relevant... Keep that in mind when traphouse's round comes about.. With me not being here enough to bother running a fam it also means im not on enough to care about any "Backroom deals" as you like to call them in regards to the rotation....

Keep that in mind when TH turn comes around, while you may not see SaintBread or Omerta in plain view, when i decide i wanna say lets play and some random builds in the last hour cause you made the mistake in trying to take it for cheap... youll know who did it
                  Last edited by SaintBread; 10-04-2020, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBread View Post
                    Queen that little bitch can be whatever name he wants in game.... his forum name is still Tagme...

That said... To the bitch made ass cunt hype tagme need you to remove them lips from being wrapped around any supporters cock who for w/e reason joins TH to try and get them to "cap 6 for turbo bro"

My leaving the game had nothing to do with any of trap house, but as you said about my retiring with credits all in efforts to try and seem relevant... Keep that in mind when traphouse's round comes about.. With me not being here enough to bother running a fam it also means im not on enough to care about any "Backroom deals" as you like to call them in regards to the rotation....

Keep that in mind when TH turn comes around, while you may not see SaintBread or Omerta in plain view, when i decide i wanna say lets play and some random builds in the last hour cause you made the mistake in trying to take it for cheap... youll know who did it

you "took a break" because you ran out of money or TH ran you off lol. which is it? coincidence that just around the time you took a "break" kink smoked you on a 1k+ pot?

can you say, limited spender?

Comment

That awkward moment when you give a beautiful speech only to realise Omerta Joins Traphouse

Comment

Originally posted by skribz View Post
                        That awkward moment when you give a beautiful speech only to realise Omerta Joins Traphouse
                        I said the same fucking thing lol

Comment

Tough times in the camp boys

Comment

Working...
                          X