Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEAR TREE PEOPLE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DEAR TREE PEOPLE

    hi

    well hello, first of all let me welcome you to tmb, hi, moving on youre all a bunch of cunts, you seem to have some sad cunt whos got nothing in his life who needs to make cyberfriends which is ok

    what you cunts did last round is fuck with the establishment

    and that is not acceptable, chucking dollah lets you do that however not forever, believe me when i say this, i am prepared to put the time and effort in to hunt you down and cause you grief, my guy is a fantastic coder, he can put his skills to other uses, you will be fuond, you will be taken apart

    if you doubt my words i suggest you speak to errol, hes a good guy, traphouse ran their mouth, for a while tpk realised i wasnt bluffing and walked away

    idont fuck with us, know your history

  • #2
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Last edited by Fatum; 09-27-2020, 12:27 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      What de fack did yuw just facking say about me, yuw wittwe bitch? I’ww have yuw know I gwaduated top of my cwass in de Navy Seaws, and I’ve been invowved in numewous secwet waids on Aw-Quaeda, and I have ovew 300 confiwmed kiwws. I am twained in gowiwwa wawfawe and I’m de top snipew in de entiwe US awmed fowces. yuw awe nofing to me but just anofew tawget. I wiww wipe yuw de fack out wif pwecision de wikes of which has nevew been seen befowe on dis Eawd, mawk my facking wowds. yuw dink yuw can get away wif saying dat shit to me ovew de Intewnet? dink again, fackew. As we speak I am contacting my secwet netwowk of spies acwoss de USA and yuw IP is being twaced wight now so yuw bettew pwepawe fow de stowm, maggot. de stowm dat wipes out de padetic wittwe ding yuw caww yuw wife. yuw’we facking deaf, kid. I can be anywhewe, anytime, and I can kiww yuw in ovew seven hundwed ways, and dat’s just wif my bawe hands. Not onwy am I extensivewy twained in unawmed combat, but I have access to de entiwe awsenaw of de United States Mawine Cowps and I wiww use it to its fuww extent to wipe yuw misewabwe ass off de face of de continent, yuw wittwe shit. If onwy yuw couwd have known what unhowy wetwibution yuw wittwe “cwevew” comment was about to bwing down upon yuw, maybe yuw wouwd have hewd yuw facking tongue. But yuw couwdn’t, yuw didn’t, and now yuw’we paying de pwice, yuw gawddamn idiot. I wiww shit fuwy aww ovew yuw and yuw wiww dwown in it. yuw’we facking deaf, kiddo. uwu

      Comment


      • #4
        Lmfaoooo



        ​​​Don't be a sore loser.
        Just take the L and move on.
        Can you write Me another letter.

        Comment


        • #5
          ?
          ngididekile njengamanje?
          Game Admin

          Comment


          • #6
            We waited 12 days for a vbulletin board and this level of mediocre shitpost

            Ffs

            Comment


            • #7
              Test

              Comment


              • #8
                Little dissapointed this thread isn't still going strong what happened? Did someone get sniped? Sheesh talk about a cliff hanger.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Buggerlugz are you there or did you get killed in 700 different ways?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Fatum View Post
                    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
                    i was very excited by this response, i looked forward to seeing captain america from generation kill wearing a gorilla suit wearing a ghillie suit in what i suspected would be an imminent strike based on the assets you have at hand, i wondered at which method you would employ to render me lifeless and teach me an important lesson, perhaps suffocation my making me airtight with bananas whilst simultaneously whining inane drivel in my general direction. if you could be a little more specific with your timescale and make the strike not too secret so that everyone can appreciate it id be obliged, you have a nice day you fucked up shitstain thats nothing more than a wank your mom got in the way of.

                    stay frosty cuntychops



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You mentioning a Banana death is kind of Ironic considering who you're talking too. I'll make an effort to pay you a visit.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Buggerlugz View Post
                        hi

                        well hello, first of all let me welcome you to tmb, hi, moving on youre all a bunch of cunts, you seem to have some sad cunt whos got nothing in his life who needs to make cyberfriends which is ok

                        what you cunts did last round is fuck with the establishment

                        and that is not acceptable, chucking dollah lets you do that however not forever, believe me when i say this, i am prepared to put the time and effort in to hunt you down and cause you grief, my guy is a fantastic coder, he can put his skills to other uses, you will be fuond, you will be taken apart

                        if you doubt my words i suggest you speak to errol, hes a good guy, traphouse ran their mouth, for a while tpk realised i wasnt bluffing and walked away

                        idont fuck with us, know your history

                        FUCK You bitch die slowly

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I love when people connect and make new friends.
                          I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

                          Gen. Mattis

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Fatum View Post
                            You mentioning a Banana death is kind of Ironic considering who you're talking too. I'll make an effort to pay you a visit.
                            the banana assault was made to ridicule your statement " I am trained in gorilla warfare" its fucking guerrilla warfare daftcunt, whether it can also be classed as ironic i have no idea as im not familiar with this band of bummers

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post
                              I love when people connect and make new friends.
                              Isn't it beautiful

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X