X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll - Ops attack cost

Greetings Mafiosos

This current round we have lowered the cost to attack ops, and also for next round. Please let us know via participating in the poll, how you feel about this

Thanks
    - The Mafia Boss
    Should be kept low so that anyone can attack ops
    71.67%
    Should be kept very high so it is very difficult to attack
    5.00%
    Should be kept moderate - so that all players can at least get a few hits in
    20.00%
    I don't know
    3.33%
    Game Admin

Take it old school, 4 turns per hit and let everybody get involved in the fun. #fuckiu

Comment

Make it so u can 00 someone not this 5 percent op hits . its a mafia game lets have fun

Comment

5 percent sucks let them get ass raped no matter who it is

Comment

Triple Zeroes Full Revenge. Make hitting someone matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
            Triple Zeroes Full Revenge. Make hitting someone matter.
            agreed this 5 percent is junk ... storm make a round where we can make it matter

Comment

i didn't realize that so many people loved low-cost op attacks.... weird that storm had to raise it so many rounds ago because most of the game quit playing because they were double 00 all round.

i like the idea of no limits with revenges on op hits

Comment

You have to cap the ops hits or the game will never grow. I do like the idea of revenge ops hits though. I'm of the opinion that ops hits via revenge should be cheaper and have a higher cap (15% via revenge in addition to the 5% at each TOH). I'd like to see those hitting others having to risk losing a good chunk of ops via revenge.

Comment

Before 2500,now 250...Not really smart.It need to be 1500 or 2000.Game just about looting now and bored

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                    i didn't realize that so many people loved low-cost op attacks.... weird that storm had to raise it so many rounds ago because most of the game quit playing because they were double 00 all round.

i like the idea of no limits with revenges on op hits
                    yep..pretty much. I think if you attack ops it should leave an op revenge and you can lose all ops, no percent max.. then mother fuckers think twice before they hit..

Comment

Low so anyone can hit, even free players. 4 turns per hit like it use to be.

Comment

theyre lready crying about it being 250 imagine bring it back to the old days lol

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                        Low so anyone can hit, even free players. 4 turns per hit like it use to be.

Comment

Bring the revenge back too. Make it possible to loot them with a revenge even if you're out of range and even if they're maxed.

Comment

TMB Fun Fact- Storm gets a bit upset if you hit his ops.

Comment

Originally posted by Schofield View Post
                              Bring the revenge back too. Make it possible to loot them with a revenge even if you're out of range and even if they're maxed.
                              ...and then money gets passed across families and unions and one family or union players take all the ranks again....
                              Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                              X