Death comes to the ones who shall prey on the weak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death comes to the ones who shall prey on the weak

Over time I have noticed a lot of players who prey on players who really have no intentions on ranking especially with over 30 other players to compete against who has been around quite longer with big accounts.

for example - Dexter which is me I keep loosing ops to a player (MR_UNBELIEVABLE) how the fuck am I a fucking threat to him or to any other of this IU union who has got like well and truly 30 killer and collecting medals not just that but tier medals that is a sum of more then 500k won turns among them together and they decide to prey on one player (me) with 80k ops there is tons of other players out there with 100+ ops but he decides to hit me like he is getting threaten I might out do him or his family/union ONE FUCKING PLAYER A MAJOR THREAT ,FUCK OFF

I know there is more players out there who is fed up !

Comment

Ever heard the term "get down or lay down."

Some people just aren't nice enough to let you live unless you follow this condition.
      SOE~

Comment

Originally posted by SOExclusive View Post
        Ever heard the term "get down or lay down."

Some people just aren't nice enough to let you live unless you follow this condition.
        word from thah hood n shiiieeettahh

Comment

That's the current state of the game now Kingie
          If you aren't IU or an IU associate consider yourself
          dead Although I don't get how any player especially
          with a platinum sub can look at a free or level 2 player
          and find them to be that threatening to the point where
          you knock their ops off
          Now that's just being a bully

Comment

you should see how IU is treating Titans/HS. they are doing a really good job at it.
            over the course of 20 rounds. I didn't smell the 200k range on my ops if I didn't use my credits.
            you cannot do anything but hire and attack back.

Comment

This calls for a emergency revolution / power has gotten out of control

Comment

Shit man

Good thing you came along and pointed this out

I had no idea this was going on in game

Anyone else think we should.try to organize and possibly hit iu back?

Comment

lol its a game and there playing it :-P so dont bitch just cause there playin it better then u kingi ya tard

Comment

your so called revolution is invalid. assuming they rank every round, I don't know if you could see the amount of level 4(100k+ turns) which they get with ease. a revolution calls for spending cash. unless you have at least 4 to 5 people who are willing to spend over a thousand dollars in cash to confront them, we will always have to watch them dominate this game.

Comment

Originally posted by killa_princess View Post
                      lol its a game and there playing it :-P so dont bitch just cause there playin it better then u kingi ya tard
                      please pay attention...iu is not playing it better...they are killing it better

they do not take out competition...they take out the entire game

i am a freeplayer and i get attacked on a daily bases by tier4 only....how am i as a freeplayer a threat to a tier4?

or even a few of them?

think....
                      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

only a matter of time before anyone not iu related gets enough of this BS....

i arrived at the conclusion three years ago....some of you might take a bit longer
                        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

in the old days (yes there i go again but seemingly it's needed) unions would benefit from numbers and thus helped the game attract new players...

only recently these rules came back but in between iu had family killer ranks working in THEIR favor only and it resulted in a dead and zeroed game...

a strategy (yea scorged earth is also a strategy unfortunately) which made the game totally unattractive to play or even to watch...not just as a regular player but newcomers would just look at a dead game once they logged in and wondered what the idea behind it all was....

i think we arrived at that point where even iu players are bored because of their own retarded approach...that's why tier4 players from iu act like zombies and just keep attacking...even when things are dead already

with feldman leaving that group of people clearly lost their brains....because i have not seen something clever coming from that dipshit family for years now (incl. interviews!)

so IF there are some spenders out there with a sense of reality i'd suggest you join forces and support a group working to fight this madness....

Comment

poor v still going on and i dont know if gunchester reads this but this is the exact reason fams like ics do not get any naps with iu

and before you say we wouldnt ask you best go talk to your buddy gunchester

Comment

i am still getting attacked by tier4 players....eck...yours!

tier4 players that bored they keep zeroing freeplayers without a good reason....besides hurting the game

i don't have to ask anyone about that fact.....the fact iu always was and still is killing this game

besides your NAPs are not worth anything...you broke them before or at least your "loyal" minions have

your word means nothing to me....don't you have some west coast cowards to rank? bitch...

Comment

Working...
                              X