Eck summons back the groupies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eck summons back the groupies

When your getting your arses handed to you there is only one thing to do. Summon the groupies, a tried and tested group of expert cocksuckers who would drop everything in an instance in order to serve you. So far TMK, Evoc and Ding_Dong have reemerged. The three are experts in the field of cocksucking so that is no surprise. The only real one is that more of the A class groupies have not returned.

cock A....eh coca?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

this round will cost 3000$ ... no profit round ...

Comment

no profit how you figure that????

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
        this round will cost 3000$ ... no profit round ...

Comment

its called friends .. something you don't have

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
            cock A....eh coca?
            Coca sucker.

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
              its called friends .. something you don't have
              If by friends you been people who would gladly get down on my junk then yes I have friends. The bitches love me. Deal with it

Comment

Haha :-) no one asked me to come back, I thought I'd log in and see how things are going! Having said that, if we're needed, we of course ONCE again will help Eck and IU! People like you make me laugh, I've had 10x the messages from people that are 'enemies' saying welcome back and good to see you! Doesn't matter what families people are with, there's a lot of people on here still that have been around 10 years plus and actually like each other regardless of families!! Now I suggest you go back and crawl under whatever rock you came from and if possible apologise to all concerned! Or I will make a point of just killing you and all your family for as long as you like :')

Pete

Comment

In other words i'm broke, can't help, eck knows not to ask.

Comment

I'm sure he does... the fact you won't even put your name says a lot! And you try calling people out! Idiot... fuck off, grow some and if you want to talk... click the add turns button and see how far you get :-)

Pete

Comment

No need when your sat zeroed with no sub. Times must be hard when you can't afford a sub that's half price

Comment

I like Pete

And we are enemies

Known him since before IU we around

Pissheads and Enforcers...OG ferreal

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
                          I like Pete

And we are enemies

Known him since before IU we around

Pissheads and Enforcers...OG ferreal

Wow you like Ding Dong. That's a real shocker, ohh wait nvm.
                          When's your next prison trip Jackie?

Comment

Oooo a half price sub at this point in a round? Worth it? Or just add 3 mill turns if someone else builds? Hmm... I'll let you decided, unregistered user! Haha �� Jackie.... your a true legend of the game

Comment

Originally posted by DinG_DonG View Post
                              Oooo a half price sub at this point in a round? Worth it? Or just add 3 mill turns if someone else builds? Hmm... I'll let you decided, unregistered user! Haha �� Jackie.... your a true legend of the game
                              Right so you can't afford a half price sub and to make yourself feel imprortant and relevant you bragging about turns you don't have and therfore can't use. Can't say i'm surprised pete. With a game name like ding ding youve clearly been overcompensating for something little man.

Comment

Working...
                              X