Brainstorming with uknown forum guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brainstorming with uknown forum guy

Admin and staff are doing a good job introducing some new concepts into the game but i'd like to see some new features introduced. If you have any ideas share them here. Stay of older concepts that have already been discussed like fam killer, it's been made clear it's not happening even though I disagree with the decision.

I will start with..

I like the idea of a tmb lottery. Not sure if this has been discussed before but here is what I'm thinking. Every main round a player can purchase one lottery ticket for 5k credits (or whatever number makes sense). At the end of the round someone random who purchased a ticket is selected who wins the pot. Credits last same as won and are capped at 90k per round or whatever works.

If you have any ideas that haven't been discussed before then feel free to explain your idea below.

Make attacking operatives an affordable (i.e. 4 credits/hit) option via revenge. If you're going to attack someone and have operatives then those should be put at risk.

Also, why limit revenge to drive by only? I just find it an annoyance to need cars to hit back.

Comment

Originally posted by SexualChocolate View Post
      Make attacking operatives an affordable (i.e. 4 credits/hit) option via revenge. If you're going to attack someone and have operatives then those should be put at risk.

Also, why limit revenge to drive by only? I just find it an annoyance to need cars to hit back.
      Op hits have been discussed recently.

Comment

I had proposed something similar a couple years ago.... A Grab bag of sorts.

I remember as a kid the stores had little grab bags at the checkout for $1. The bag was always worth at least the $1 you paid, but sometimes you got lucky and it was worth much more. I thought the same concept could be used in TMB. Grab bags cost $5 and would always be worth say 1k-5k BUT, if you are lucky.. you might get one that was worth 10k, 20k or 50k.

Some things to also consider
        * Limited # of bags available each round.
        * Release half for purchase to start and then the other half 12 hrs later so all time zones have opportunity to purchase.
        * Limit the number of grab bags a player can buy each round so everyone has the opportunity to purchase
        * Allow players to use won credits to purchase (this would help the free players who may not be able to purchase)

Another suggestion is to allow Family Packs.. Let's say for $25 I decide to buy a family pack... for that I get X amount of credits and my family members get half that amount. I played another game that had this option and used it several times. Was good for family members that couldn't buy on their own.

Also, I like the idea of Hire a Hitman. For X amount of cash, say $100, you can hire a hitman to kill 1 player of your choice... that means completely 0 them. Ops and Du. This is not anonymous, and your target will know who did it. This option might help game relations between certain people or families. Knowing there could be a price on your head, a player might be a bit more cautious about pissing people off and losing his millions of DU/Ops. Plus, it could be a game changer if someone is thinking of challenging.

Comment

Originally posted by SexualChocolate View Post
          I believe this was to stop the passing of cash (more than what is normally 'allowed' through a genuine max) between players that aren't in the same family/union. (Avoiding monopolies and such)

Comment

@ Drudge 1 - The grab bag concept is an interesting one. I like it but with regards to free players purchasing with won credits, I don't see how this can work unless grab packs cost less won turns they you can win? and even if that does happen wouldn't supporters just use won turns to purchase them instead of spending? I may have misunderstood you, if so clarify a little more.

The family pack idea is also interesting. I do think we need something that allows players to purchase something for the family. I like the idea of having a family bank of credits, which all brugs in a family have access to and the power to distribute to others in the family. The credits also expire each round and are capped at say 20k, so the max you can give each player and take is 20k. As for the price of the pack, depends on how many credits in a pack plus what a suitable number would be. I think 180k credits - you can give 18 fam members 10k or 7 20k.

I like the hitman idea. It would certainly be a game changer. It would improve family relations but also make people allot more cautious when starting wars or sending a few messages talking nonsense. It would also bring some unpradictability into the game.

Comment

or 9 20k not 7 20k

Comment

Working...
              X