Longest playing member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longest playing member

Who’s the longest playing ACTIVE member in game right now?

pretty sure it's me

Comment

Your mom

Comment

did we nail down a date when the game started yet? march/april 2005 seems right to me, cause I could have sworn I saw someone with a 15 year badge back then.... I think Larbi was off in that interview?

Comment

i think KasH is the first one i saw this spring, well ahead of the next

I lost my original account during round 14 and created this one, which says "You ve been a Mafioso since Jul 15th, 2005" Counting rounds backwards from there, late April for the oldest round on the past page sounds about right.
          Last edited by iD; 09-01-2020, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Yes, Kash was the first one I saw too, but I really could have sworn it was march maybe even earlier.... but he is keeping quiet about his start date...... does Kash = Larbi's father?

Comment

I heard kash was larabi?

Comment

*puts on tinfoil hat

I think you are right. It all makes sense now. Kash has been in the background all along, pulling the strings, swaying the vote towards his favor. A assassination in some South American country, a trade deal gone wrong in India, 2008 housing crisis. "A small prick to the stomach makes the whole body move," was his saying for the longest. It never make sense till now. I think we are seeing some master puppeteering going on. The pieces are starting to add up and all signs are pointing towards one man.

Comment

I'm not the longest active member. My date however

You ve been a Mafioso since Apr 09th, 2005

Comment

I think that puts you starting around round 5-6.... dont know anyone older...lol. I think that there could be a couple players from 5-10 rounds left but some have different accounts probably...... the names seem more familiar when you get to the rounds 10-20.....

Comment

I don't remember anyone from the first round I played. The whole game wiped after each round. Seemed like a poor idea to choose the same name until families were seeing any sort of real strategy in action. I reckon there must have been some sort of ad campaign at one point or something that drew in a ton of people joining some time in July or August

Comment

Who are you in game chance?

Comment

My original account was from the first live round which was round 5. Unfortunately it was banned a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by Chancereal1 View Post
                            I don't remember anyone from the first round I played. The whole game wiped after each round. Seemed like a poor idea to choose the same name until families were seeing any sort of real strategy in action. I reckon there must have been some sort of ad campaign at one point or something that drew in a ton of people joining some time in July or August
                            i would say the ads started earlier than that, i was brough here by an ad in june 2005, but yes, right around that time
                            Last edited by action.jackson; 09-02-2020, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Irish View Post
                              Who are you in game chance?

chance - this is at least what I have been using for the last 6-8 years albeit a very inactive time period for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X