Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Troll or stupid

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Troll or stupid

    Here it is folks, the poll to end all polls.

    Is MrWorker really a useless stupid cunt or a very clever troll?
    21
    Useless stupid cunt
    57.14%
    12
    Clever troll
    42.86%
    9
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

  • #2
    He is likely a troll or wind up merchant but his material is boring as fuck and his lack of gaming ability makes him irrelevant.

    I get the odd chuckle when he wants to geeeet uuuppppp oooonnnn aaaannnndddd raaaavage his meeeaaaaaty pieeee aaaaahhhhhh but the rest is just boring shite.

    Comment


    • #3
      both

      you can be both.

      Comment


      • #4
        A stupid and unskilled troll

        Comment


        • #5
          Boring ... I don't even read his shit anymore. It's a big waste of time.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeahh people don't like hearing the truth.. You continue eating the blue pill... You are the useful idiots...

            Comment


            • #7
              blind yahh gonna lendus ahh tennah so ahh can bus darn to job centahhh ?. its a pain walking all up hill afterwards ahhh its knocks ya out for the day.

              Comment


              • #8
                Usless nothing. simple as that

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                  Yeahh people don't like hearing the truth.. You continue eating the blue pill... You are the useful idiots...
                  The truth according to who? MrWorker? LMAO

                  Your problem is that you ate too many of those pills. It fucked up your worthless little pea brain even more leaving you with only two brain cells...one of which is lost and the other is out looking for it. So in the meantime, until you get them both back, you might want to work on sentence structure, spelling and correct grammar. Yeahh, tennah and centahhh are not words and using them makes you look stupid and uneducated so don't now why you even continue talking like that. It is not cute or funny.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                    The truth according to who? MrWorker? LMAO

                    Your problem is that you ate too many of those pills. It fucked up your worthless little pea brain even more leaving you with only two brain cells...one of which is lost and the other is out looking for it. So in the meantime, until you get them both back, you might want to work on sentence structure, spelling and correct grammar. Yeahh, tennah and centahhh are not words and using them makes you look stupid and uneducated so don't know why you even continue talking like that. It is not cute or funny.
                    With correction.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Tell them the true Worker, these fcks all need to repent and accept GOD words.....

                      Except Drudge, he needs to keep dirty the way I like it

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                        The truth according to who? MrWorker? LMAO

                        Your problem is that you ate too many of those pills. It fucked up your worthless little pea brain even more leaving you with only two brain cells...one of which is lost and the other is out looking for it. So in the meantime, until you get them both back, you might want to work on sentence structure, spelling and correct grammar. Yeahh, tennah and centahhh are not words and using them makes you look stupid and uneducated so don't now why you even continue talking like that. It is not cute or funny.
                        AHHhh that is good... because SCHOOL AND EDUCATION is actually just BRAINWASHING and feeding you propaganda and lies all your life ...so you can grow up feeling worthless and just another number in the world a brainless dumbed down drone... ME THOUGH I KNOW THE TRUTH AND TRUTH AS SET ME FREE AHHHH....I am PROUD to be ''Uneducated'' .

                        You need to be RE-EDUCATED with the TRUTH AHHHH

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MrBigCash View Post
                          Tell them the true Worker, these fcks all need to repent and accept GOD words.....

                          Except Drudge, he needs to keep dirty the way I like it
                          Hes gonna get his ass raped by satanahhh in hell Ahhhh

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X