Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we really sitting round yarning about who does the most clicks? Haha

Comment

If you are in a solo fam like me, you are shit out of luck. I can loot only up to a very super limited amount, and then have to stop.
      But the alternative is working with people, and from my experience people just hurt you.
      In the turbos its a bit better but again, you force us to work with people there too.

Was gonna pm you Storm, but we need to make the game more solo friendly....

Comment

Basically you are forcing this Stallion to sit on the side lines, because I cant find a good enough rider that wont try to fuck me in the ass when I'm not looking.

Rather watch a bunch of weak, sign on last min, collect with family sub pack, and the game now a days is really where is the money gonna land the last 2 mins. They get the thrill on being on top, control, and the last min quick deciding to get the shiny fake medals.

We should call TMB the 2 min rush, the rest of the round is becoming pointless again.....

so what if you have 4 looters work together, bust their ass for 2 or 10 days striaght, (min 8 hours a day) and loot and keep 60 trill in turbo when you have 20 member fams (min 10 min a day playing) with subs and tons of credits. There is two games going on again, fix it stormy daniels...

Comment

Fix the game so solo free players can win it and remove any incentive to spend. Lets try and fuck with the business ⁿmodel as much as possible so it tanks and tmb shuts down within a year. Whats the point in this site even existing if i cant win a 2k jackpot for free and with nobody elses help?

good looters make 10x the amount a standard collectard will in a rd. If you were good you wouldnt have a problem

Also if u didnt smell like sour milk people woild be more inclined to play with u

Comment

talk about the point going over your head dude.....

Comment

Anyway back to how awesome ole Levi is

Comment

Originally posted by miko_robbini View Post
                Anyway back to how awesome ole Levi is
                Yes, that he is why is Looter of the Year 2020. The power is in the super thick calves. Im pretty sure he is juicing with skid water, but that stuff is untraceable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby_Blunts View Post
                  talk about the point going over your head dude.....
                  What was the point?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby_Blunts View Post
                    Im pretty sure he is juicing with skid water, but that stuff is untraceable.
                    AJ used to keep a barrel he took from the mansion stashed in the basement here; this is not a far-fetched theory.

Comment

wtf is looting even about this round. i mean i dont pay that much attention anymore but did we just have one day of good resets and now its utter fucking shit. how much are the top ups now. is it even 2b?

Comment

Originally posted by P-T View Post
                        wtf is looting even about this round. i mean i dont pay that much attention anymore but did we just have one day of good resets and now its utter fucking shit. how much are the top ups now. is it even 2b?
                        some ppl are over-looting the bots so the 3 bil topup puts them to around 3-4 bil nw on an average. Yesterday, topups were of 5 bils for some resets. I am not sure if there is a definite pattern for this or its randomised or this just happens on Day 1 to reward those doin work right from start.

Comment

ye i think im just shit at looting these days

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                            PPS: Is Levi the new TMB Chuck Norris?
                            I heard that Levi was directly responsible for repopulating half of Europe after fighting in the trenches during WW1.

He makes Genghis Khan look like a celibate monk in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
                              AJ used to keep a barrel he took from the mansion stashed in the basement here; this is not a far-fetched theory.
                              Skid water is nothing to sneeze at, but if you're looking for something to fuel a night of bad decisions and put hair on your chest Elephant Poo Lager is the drink of choice.

Comment

Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post

I heard that Levi was directly responsible for repopulating half of Europe after fighting in the trenches during WW1.

He makes Genghis Khan look like a celibate monk in comparison.
                                I heard Levi plays tiddly-winks with manhole covers

Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                                X