Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic tales, told in Family Media Style...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic tales, told in Family Media Style...

Some of yours (and mine) are too good not to share/save. Id like to introduce a new space in the forum. Please tell me your epic tales... in family media.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

two I remember were good...
            I would like to see TH's recent astronaut one and Nameless pubs service announcement. (yes i ripped off their idea...) IC also, I see yours....

Comment

i rarely save any of the ic ones, kinda feels like saving a screen shot of a joke i made to brag about later

Comment

AJ, not a good way to look at things.... I see all, and judge all. And IC's are short one offs, yes. You like to have a quick jab and be done with it. I sense the media flavors of the tent mixed with newer quick jab material. so just toned down to that one joke. Like if you guys win at something, just bragging it to the other guy. Sure, those just fly into the wind, just as quickly they are made.
                I remember the medias that were longer, had some fun. There was a couple that IC even made. Sometimes it is that one joke, but its just worth it cause it was so good. I remember a few of those too.
                Last, there are some that show a tale, and are more epic, but get lost into the either.... just trying to bring them to light.

but AJ, I can smell ya, and if you wanna see whose puff is bigger, Ill show you mine if you show me yours......

Comment

Comment

At least some of that difference in style is related to inhouse talent. if you need booze swilled, girls molested, or hell raised, we're your guys. but when it comes to storyboarding and some of the great medias of the day... we're mostly adding two lines of captions on a meme site

you guys had graphic artists falling out of the trees. we shared flaco with 4 other families. sometimes.

it is what it is

Comment

remember one with 14 giles, bright, splooge and it had storm and others in it was pretty awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X