Sailing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sailing....

Tired of all the people that get a little "wind" in their sails and think they are hot shit, and wanna go start 1/2/3 families full of rank whores. Been 15 years of people doing that shit.

Well guess what, the "wind" in your sails was the people you left behind. If you are not winning 2 out of every 5 rounds easily, then you dont need to make a second fam for your rank whores.

Gonna do my own thing from now on. Families can contact me to work together for mutual help. People that know me, know I'm the real deal.

Coming soon...

ClubXV - No LIes, no back hand deals, everyone knows everything, no rank whores. (fuck it, plan on not ranking at all... dont even knock on my door if you like medals and shit....)

BadaBing reconstruction in process, Club is opening soon. 15 year badges get free lap dances all night.

Sailing Ship, Sailboat, Viking And Galleon Animations

Last edited by Bobby_Blunts; 08-25-2020, 11:50 AM.

best I can do is 14 years badge !

Comment

I will send you a coupon josip. We still under construction, I need to find lots of coke and strippers before I can even do anything too.

Comment

Isnt that exactly what you did when you were the consig in west coast for all of a few rounds????

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post
          Isnt that exactly what you did when you were the consig in west coast for all of a few rounds????

Lol
          Hey its my long time friend Domenico. How you been? hope all is well with you and your indy fam.
          Last edited by Bobby_Blunts; 08-25-2020, 04:36 PM.

Comment

also WC is its own family with its own bosses and consigs, council, don, etc. I, for 3 rounds, helped out in a the council and consig/boss position as everyone left the family. Why? because I dictate when I leave. I dont leave the sinking ship when everyone jumps off. I am Bobby mother fucking Blunts, I am invincible. I can leave the ship at the bottom of the ocean, or whenever the fuck I want. The power was in me all along....
            Last edited by Bobby_Blunts; 08-25-2020, 04:48 PM.

Comment

everyone that was there knows the truth... and if I get the feeling I was thinking about revealing what exactly happened from my point of view. but go shine another medal dom... and please stay out if your only intent is to "make me feel bad." or "poke fun." Because what if you succeed, do you really want that? then you a bully.... leave me alone if you got nothing useful to say. I have always been nice to you and your fam, but you guys jumped at the point to hit us for omerta. thats not indy. real truth.....

Comment

I am Bobby mother fucking Blunts

We are all " Bobby mother fucking Blunts"

Comment

I am Spartacus

Comment

Working...
                  X