SS &Omerta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS &Omerta

Isn't it a shame SS with all the bootleg players and none of the originals are doing better then Omerta who sits dead last and seek like every new round someone leaves. The once-feared can't even compete anymore.

Did Saint leave Omerta for real? He left and made another fam.

Comment

Yup it's him and stinky riding into the sunset.

Comment

Well despite me never having any kind of association or anything with that fam, it's still sad to see another big fam's downfall. This game hardly has 12 serious fams and if we lose another then there would be not thrill of ranking, i mean there isnt much anyways. The competition is only for being in top 5. Youve to suck real hard as a fam to not be in top 10.
        This game needs to invest in advertising and give better incentives to active players to invite their friends to try this game.

Comment

I love how people who don’t know anything talk like they know everything hahaha.

Comment

Yes I miss my family. Ss I was boss for all 14 yrs .
            it's a shame but no1 wanted to participate as we all should of

Comment

Originally posted by Scrappy View Post
              I love how people who don’t know anything talk like they know everything hahaha.
              Do you want to cry a River? You're the new boss in town don't Sink the ship.

Comment

What made you think I’d want to cry a river? You really don’t know me, eh?

youre just jealous I’m here and you’re not, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Zak View Post
                  Well despite me never having any kind of association or anything with that fam, it's still sad to see another big fam's downfall. This game hardly has 12 serious fams and if we lose another then there would be not thrill of ranking, i mean there isnt much anyways. The competition is only for being in top 5. Youve to suck real hard as a fam to not be in top 10.
                  This game needs to invest in advertising and give better incentives to active players to invite their friends to try this game.
                  thats true, this game needs more people and some new fresh ideas to shake things up a bit

Comment

Working...
                  X