Turbo 1052

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo 1052

Pretty tricky to figure out what went down in turbo this round. Who won? From what i could tell it was IU winning and taking jp/fam gold with IC/fH in 2nd?

could be wrong

Check out the TH fam media. Looks like a whitewash

Comment

Hi Guys the final ranks positions have been fixed and you can view it here:

https://www.themafiaboss.com/tru/ran...=1052&tru=1051

Game Admin

Comment

TH pretty much fucked it up. enjoy your last 100 profit

Comment

Go cry to your momma

Comment

Pizza Toppings were looking tasty !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RealLeo View Post
              TH pretty much fucked it up. enjoy your last 100 profit
              Hi can you elaborate on this?

Comment

What actually happened is the winning party spent more than all opposing families resulting in the winning party.. well winning. Naturally right?

To anyone bitching : If anyone wanted to oppose the winning family.. they would have entered their paypal information in the "buy credit" option located in the top righthand side of their screen or mobile device. You can't win a round if you don't build.

That's all that happened. I was told that mini round is not in rotation. So my guess is people are mad because they weren't able to get a backdoor deal going for their 15th or whatever gold medal.

Last edited by Fatum; 08-24-2020, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatum View Post
                  What actually happened is the winning party spent more than all opposing families resulting in the winning party.. well winning. Naturally right?

To anyone bitching : If anyone wanted to oppose the winning family.. they would have entered their paypal information in the "buy credit" option located in the top righthand side of their screen or mobile device. You can't win a round if you don't build.

That's all that happened. I was told that mini round is not in rotation. So my guess is people are mad because they weren't able to get a backdoor deal going for their 15th or whatever gold medal.

haha "back door" deal,,,,,,,,,is that what i think it is

Comment

Originally posted by Fatum View Post

Very well put. Its time to eat the rich in TMB....

Comment

Working...
                    X