Where are my West Coast fam-a-lam at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are my West Coast fam-a-lam at?

Hey TMB, been a while since I was active and I hope you’re all well and haven’t been eaten by zombies..

where are my beautiful WC’ers hiding?

send me a PM in game.

Think the covid got them

Comment

Didn’t you join omertà?

Comment

Im the real dom.. this guy is a fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Domiola View Post
          Hey TMB, been a while since I was active and I hope you’re all well and haven’t been eaten by zombies..

where are my beautiful WC’ers hiding?

send me a PM in game.
          wasnt Clutch the real boss of wc

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post
            wasnt Clutch the real boss of wc
            Far back as almost 7 yrs yes clutch took over wc after blizz left game idk who this clown is claiming to be

Comment

Comment

West west
                #TheOG #QueenOf #PointlessPosts

Comment

did you mean, WASTE Coast? What potential the fam had. Down the shitter.

Comment

Clutch boss of WC? Ha! I think you will find I started in WC way back in round 34 under the Boss Tony_Uncle_Johnny and Dub.. clutch took the name without permission in round 900 and something.. and then got it taken off him in round 984/985 and ran away like a bitch for 30 rounds after losing to me, TUJ and Dub.. At the end of the day, original WC members took the name back and we ran with it for 40 pretty successful rounds... Real life came calling for me unfortunately.

wasted potential? I think you need to look at the round history from round 985 when I reformed the original WC with its original Members and leaders and we had over 40 rounds competing in top 2/3/5 family ranks almost every round and a shit load of tiers along with a jackpot win, turbo wins and fought and won quite a few intense wars.. etc ... So being realistic I Think WC did pretty well considering the countless whores in this game.. It had been years since WC competed on that level.. pipe down and know your facts. But you trolls are going to troll, that’s what you do

we had some truly awesome players with us and that’s what’s brought me back, to see everyone again. Dub, Joarr, Ell, Bobby Blunts, 818, Karlo, Click, Modric, Roku, Thor 3 and every single person who made WC an awesome place! We had a few rank whore spenders too, and they, although pains in the arse at times, were great to play with also! And cannot forget our Inner Circle brothers!!

Love to you all, even the pricks..
                    Last edited by Domiola; 08-23-2020, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X