• joshmay
    replied
    ^^^^ is this guy serious?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by TUJ View Post
    LOL yeah I heard how satasified you are...... begging to come back to IC

#nosoupforyou
    oh yeah ps hy were you begging iu for a nap over a month ago i at least i didnt beg i asked tru to join for one round just to kill eck you guys said hell fucking no, ok what eva but you BEGGED big fucking difference

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    by the way its only a game when your lvl1 you do pay right regaurdless of sub or credits now its gambling just a slight correction although im sure you knew this right!!!!!!

Originally posted by Musubi View Post
    Then stop spamming my inbox. I don't have time for drama. It's a game... Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    aawww dnt be like that you've changed on me clint. maddmanwellz tactics tommy by where art thee phamly where are you guys lmfao

Originally posted by Musubi View Post
    Then stop spamming my inbox. I don't have time for drama. It's a game... Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• Saisei
    replied
    Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
    dam i dnt have the messages lol that was last round i told tru it would be best. i said think about it you guys fighting iu im just fighting eck so win win thats what i said i never begged all i said i would return just for one round lol

thats not ic your in lmfao bunch of quieers and stears go ahead tru told me that i should return but i said nah no thanks its not the same then he said i take the heat and isaid what type of person would i be to do that lol fuck ic that aint ic

IC4FKNL EN4FKNL BITCHES THE REAL IC TORM YOU BLOCKED ME LOL COWARD GOES TO SHOW WHOS WHO IN THIS GAME

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    where maddmanwellz at hmmmm

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    dam i dnt have the messages lol that was last round i told tru it would be best. i said think about it you guys fighting iu im just fighting eck so win win thats what i said i never begged all i said i would return just for one round lol

thats not ic your in lmfao bunch of quieers and stears go ahead tru told me that i should return but i said nah no thanks its not the same then he said i take the heat and isaid what type of person would i be to do that lol fuck ic that aint ic

IC4FKNL EN4FKNL BITCHES THE REAL IC TORM YOU BLOCKED ME LOL COWARD GOES TO SHOW WHOS WHO IN THIS GAME

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    begging yeah right i said only for one round so i could kill eck and not put uc in the middle better ask tru litle boy i got the messages to prove it lol

aka scotty titus bitch

#nosoupforyou

Leave a comment:

• TUJ
    replied

#nosoupforyou

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    for me why im pretty satisfied with myself cant say the same for you though arE you okay #hint dnt really care

Sorry Scotty that was for you but I made sure it was a wrong number

Leave a comment:

• TUJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
    well i suggest you hurry up wouldnt want nothing bad to happen to you dan life cant be that bad for you????
    Sorry Scotty that was for you but I made sure it was a wrong number

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well i suggest you hurry up wouldnt want nothing bad to happen to you dan life cant be that bad for you????

I'm in crisis or am experiencing difficult or suicidal thoughts: National Suicide Hotline 1-800-273 TALK (8255)

Leave a comment:

• TUJ
    replied
    Originally posted by quag View Post
    You okay Scotty?

Want to talk?
    I'm in crisis or am experiencing difficult or suicidal thoughts: National Suicide Hotline 1-800-273 TALK (8255)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    lol tuj your such a bitch you taking lessons from jackie girl????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X