No announcement yet.

Best Killer - Eck or Maximus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for me why im pretty satisfied with myself cant say the same for you though arE you okay #hint dnt really care

Originally posted by TUJ View Post
    Sorry Scotty that was for you but I made sure it was a wrong number

Comment

LOL yeah I heard how satasified you are...... begging to come back to IC

#nosoupforyou

Comment

begging yeah right i said only for one round so i could kill eck and not put uc in the middle better ask tru litle boy i got the messages to prove it lol

aka scotty titus bitch

#nosoupforyou

Comment

dam i dnt have the messages lol that was last round i told tru it would be best. i said think about it you guys fighting iu im just fighting eck so win win thats what i said i never begged all i said i would return just for one round lol

thats not ic your in lmfao bunch of quieers and stears go ahead tru told me that i should return but i said nah no thanks its not the same then he said i take the heat and isaid what type of person would i be to do that lol fuck ic that aint ic

IC4FKNL EN4FKNL BITCHES THE REAL IC TORM YOU BLOCKED ME LOL COWARD GOES TO SHOW WHOS WHO IN THIS GAME

Comment

where maddmanwellz at hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
              dam i dnt have the messages lol that was last round i told tru it would be best. i said think about it you guys fighting iu im just fighting eck so win win thats what i said i never begged all i said i would return just for one round lol

thats not ic your in lmfao bunch of quieers and stears go ahead tru told me that i should return but i said nah no thanks its not the same then he said i take the heat and isaid what type of person would i be to do that lol fuck ic that aint ic

IC4FKNL EN4FKNL BITCHES THE REAL IC TORM YOU BLOCKED ME LOL COWARD GOES TO SHOW WHOS WHO IN THIS GAME
              Then stop spamming my inbox. I don't have time for drama. It's a game... Have a good day.

Comment

aawww dnt be like that you've changed on me clint. maddmanwellz tactics tommy by where art thee phamly where are you guys lmfao

Originally posted by Musubi View Post
                Then stop spamming my inbox. I don't have time for drama. It's a game... Have a good day.

Comment

by the way its only a game when your lvl1 you do pay right regaurdless of sub or credits now its gambling just a slight correction although im sure you knew this right!!!!!!

Originally posted by Musubi View Post

Comment

#nosoupforyou
                    oh yeah ps hy were you begging iu for a nap over a month ago i at least i didnt beg i asked tru to join for one round just to kill eck you guys said hell fucking no, ok what eva but you BEGGED big fucking difference

Comment

^^^^ is this guy serious?

Comment

and who are you?? um wait i don't care

Originally posted by joshmay View Post
                        ^^^^ is this guy serious?

Comment

Working...
                        X