No announcement yet.

Best Killer - Eck or Maximus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow i didnt know farming was a skill????

Originally posted by Davidd View Post
    Your challenging someone who plays 2 hours a day. I don't have the time to get maxed, work out ratios, sit around waiting for targets.

Buy I am 100% any active player in IU would beat you as a free player or supporter.

I was only on here stating your challenging one of the best killers in the game and you have done nothing to warrant it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
      wow i didnt know farming was a skill????
      How does any of that say farming? I'm saying I don't have the time to kill properly anymore. I play on my way to and from work.

Comment

well i do understand real life but what i was stating was that eck is a farmer anyway this is supper fucking annoying now either he accets or not. if not then he is a bitch you can say he dnt have to prove nothing he did this did that all that other good shit you saying means shit to me if a man is asked to fight the fade and declines or says im this im such in such do you know who i am, is a nobody as turtle so scared to fight.. he is a fucking coward plain and simple dress it up how you want a coward is a coward... real men dnt walk away from a challenge a real man will deffend his so called claim of greatness pff you guys sure act and talk like clowns why play tmb when yoll should just join the circus and travel the states or the world it would be fitting for clowns like yourselves

Originally posted by Davidd View Post
        How does any of that say farming? I'm saying I don't have the time to kill properly anymore. I play on my way to and from work.
        Last edited by Opie; 12-05-2016, 11:08 PM.

Comment

so kraken first off i dnt need him to make me what i already ameck is a coward and having you guys talk for him is enough proof as it is

educate me how about you educate eck on growing balls like accepting my offer ill sub up next round he can add whatever credits he wants hes gonna need them secondly ive made my name with inner circle ive seen and fought many times and even with other families as well after we retired ic so let me educate you fucking idiots on something no more fucking talk tell that bitch made masscott of yours accept my offer ill go lvl next round if he goes lvl1 the following enough said this thread is fucking closed for me ill say this though i hope no iu gets involed once seeing thier puppet master get his ass killed keep cheerleading guys matter of fact. why am i saying this about you guys kraken davidd and who ever hes a friend and your deffending him good friends still dnt mean shit to me or how you cock suckers feel when hes ready to strap that big boy kilt of his and accept my offer my pm is never blocked for his faggot ass
          Sorry about my typos in first post. Was in car. I was in chaos and then with madhouse with mikey. I got booted from iu when ECK called me a rank whore and said I couldn't rank on my own. I spent the next 4 to 5 months getting medals on my own in every level and used the turns zeroing eck. So I am not speaking from a deep love for eck like you suggest. But facts are facts. When I was in chaos and in madhouse I seen first hand that when under attack eck doesn't sit around thinking about medals or his own situation. He breaks out the turns and the dollars to get the job done immediately. That is rare.

Now that we have a who cares can people change their prior choices.

Comment

what ever the im gonna see him next round you hear eck fuck it will just do this and see which one of us is gonna get wiped out by which side im gonna zero you all round

Originally posted by Kraken View Post
            Sorry about my typos in first post. Was in car. I was in chaos and then with madhouse with mikey. I got booted from iu when ECK called me a rank whore and said I couldn't rank on my own. I spent the next 4 to 5 months getting medals on my own in every level and used the turns zeroing eck. So I am not speaking from a deep love for eck like you suggest. But facts are facts. When I was in chaos and in madhouse I seen first hand that when under attack eck doesn't sit around thinking about medals or his own situation. He breaks out the turns and the dollars to get the job done immediately. That is rare.

Now that we have a who cares can people change their prior choices.

Comment

Why not just accept the truth? You suck.

One of the first signs you suck is making a thread that suggests you are great.

And legendary suck kicks in when you have a poll and every person wants to choose who cares.

Comment

If you gave Scotty a loaded gun he couldn't even kill himself.

The End.

Comment

why kill my self when theirs other targets get it????

or should i draw it out on crayons like always

i think all the rides in the van bump and head banging going on has made you just a tad delusional

remember wear a seat belt buddy stay safe

Originally posted by quag View Post
                  If you gave Scotty a loaded gun he couldn't even kill himself.

The End.

Comment

hes not the best killer and ill prove it all he has to do is agree if i get a sub next round he goes free the following round kinda simple huh killer why dnt you tell the kilt wearing cu t to man up and stop making excuses
                    so you get a sub and he has to stay free???? How is that a fair competition???

Are you stoned or Just stupid?

OH WAIT!!!! No need to answer

Comment

you know nothing of what i have achieved i suggest you take your meds your starting to sound a little nutty

i had my fair shares of wars i had my fair shares of cunts like eck and you talk but hide behind excuses how about then you take his place how about i sub next round and the following round you go lvl1 in matter of fact this applies to all if you think your better or medals make you better or is a form of proof that your better than come see me yoll know where to fund me im out
                      What have you achieved Scotty???

You even suck at giving head

Comment

Comment

TMB skills. Nuff said...

Max? you are one retarded cunt.
                          LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

eat a dick ( knoxie why???) maximus bc you get a little angry when your hungry

Originally posted by Knoxie View Post

TMB skills. Nuff said...

Max? you are one retarded cunt.

Comment

wow how about you take my offer smart ass me and you kill eachother lvl1 we collect all attack logs and give them to mutal players and who ever killed eachother the most can say that person sucks ??? game on or you gonna make excuses like eck?????

Originally posted by Kraken View Post
                              Why not just accept the truth? You suck.

One of the first signs you suck is making a thread that suggests you are great.

And legendary suck kicks in when you have a poll and every person wants to choose who cares.

Comment

So Scotty did not sub up. Nobody saw that coming.

The End.

Comment

Working...
                                X