No announcement yet.

Best Killer - Eck or Maximus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maximus you do realise we were killers before the medals come out? Eck taught many people who have gone on to achieve plenty as killers.

Before the farming was needed for the medals and the game was busy IU were the best killers in the game. The whole union was built on the basis of our killing.

What exactly have you achieved to be talking shit on here?

Comment

the reason y i think you dnt go lvl1 is bc you wont have your mighty turns to use as you see fit. bc you know that your gonna actually use skills and not add 5mill turns bank up to lower range or travel just to rid of excessive cash as a free player its harder to kill mind you will have same turns to use but its not lvl4 where you add what ever turn amount you want all it will be is 2500 k turns buddy lets see whos smater ill go get the sub and you go lvl1 the following round deal?????

Comment

You are not even close to being in the same league as ECK. You talking a lot but doing squat. Did you win your medals in a turbo?

Let's educate Maximouse. If Eck took your challenge be would make you --- a nothing---- into a something.

Why would he do that?

Eck is one of the best for family killers in the game. There is not a killing category higher then this.

When you have to become known by squeezing in the forum like a lil wet mouse, you are not a killer. << period

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
          there was no who gives a f*ck option so i'll pass
          I'll fix that for you

Comment

dnt lecture me about old school davidd i was there when everything came to play ive seen families become monumental and be destroyed omerta devils gate cheeses ut well they left not destroyed you know not what you speak of

Originally posted by Davidd View Post
            Maximus you do realise we were killers before the medals come out? Eck taught many people who have gone on to achieve plenty as killers.

Before the farming was needed for the medals and the game was busy IU were the best killers in the game. The whole union was built on the basis of our killing.

What exactly have you achieved to be talking shit on here?

Comment

so kraken first off i dnt need him to make me what i already ameck is a coward and having you guys talk for him is enough proof as it is

educate me how about you educate eck on growing balls like accepting my offer ill sub up next round he can add whatever credits he wants hes gonna need them secondly ive made my name with inner circle ive seen and fought many times and even with other families as well after we retired ic so let me educate you fucking idiots on something no more fucking talk tell that bitch made masscott of yours accept my offer ill go lvl next round if he goes lvl1 the following enough said this thread is fucking closed for me ill say this though i hope no iu gets involed once seeing thier puppet master get his ass killed keep cheerleading guys matter of fact. why am i saying this about you guys kraken davidd and who ever hes a friend and your deffending him good friends still dnt mean shit to me or how you cock suckers feel when hes ready to strap that big boy kilt of his and accept my offer my pm is never blocked for his faggot ass

Originally posted by Kraken View Post
              You are not even close to being in the same league as ECK. You talking a lot but doing squat. Did you win your medals in a turbo?

Let's educate Maximouse. If Eck took your challenge be would make you --- a nothing---- into a something.

Why would he do that?

Eck is one of the best for family killers in the game. There is not a killing category higher then this.

When you have to become known by squeezing in the forum like a lil wet mouse, you are not a killer. << period

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                dnt lecture me about old school davidd i was there when everything came to play ive seen families become monumental and be destroyed omerta devils gate cheeses ut well they left not destroyed you know not what you speak of
                Then I don't see your point of calling out someone who was involved from the start of true killers. We spent hours on this game making a reputation.

Eck nor many others have to do anything to prove themseleves to someone who has achieved nothing.

Comment

As of right now Scotty has 14 votes, let me break that down...
                  12 multis
                  1 regular account
                  his mom.

Comment

it does appear, however, that "who cares" is making a late surge in the polls

Comment

it is stupid Poll, but who the hell is maximus?

Comment

Originally posted by Opie View Post
                        it does appear, however, that "who cares" is making a late surge in the polls
                        It's really the only choice...

Comment

you know nothing of what i have achieved i suggest you take your meds your starting to sound a little nutty

i had my fair shares of wars i had my fair shares of cunts like eck and you talk but hide behind excuses how about then you take his place how about i sub next round and the following round you go lvl1 in matter of fact this applies to all if you think your better or medals make you better or is a form of proof that your better than come see me yoll know where to fund me im out

Originally posted by Davidd View Post
                          Then I don't see your point of calling out someone who was involved from the start of true killers. We spent hours on this game making a reputation.

Eck nor many others have to do anything to prove themseleves to someone who has achieved nothing.

Comment

you still hear i thought i told you to go fuck your mother?????

Originally posted by blink View Post
                            As of right now Scotty has 14 votes, let me break that down...
                            12 multis
                            1 regular account
                            his mom.

Comment

Maximus_Constanino
                              #notmykiller

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                                you know nothing of what i have achieved i suggest you take your meds your starting to sound a little nutty

i had my fair shares of wars i had my fair shares of cunts like eck and you talk but hide behind excuses how about then you take his place how about i sub next round and the following round you go lvl1 in matter of fact this applies to all if you think your better or medals make you better or is a form of proof that your better than come see me yoll know where to fund me im out
                                Your challenging someone who plays 2 hours a day. I don't have the time to get maxed, work out ratios, sit around waiting for targets.

Buy I am 100% any active player in IU would beat you as a free player or supporter.

I was only on here stating your challenging one of the best killers in the game and you have done nothing to warrant it.

Comment

Working...
                                X