• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holly fuck lol im actually leading in poles lmfao

Comment

If you wanna play build and zero him stop talking more doing

Comment

wow i didnt know he had cheerleaders lol tell him i said ok ill sub up next round as long as the following round he goes free plyer thats all not rocket sience why is everyone talking on his behalf he not man enough to do that on his own either????

first he makes excueses now he gets people to talk for him lol keep swallowing dabaws im sure youll get that shinny gold medal lol i guess its like shayneg says wanna buy a medal????

Originally posted by dabaws View Post
        If you wanna play build and zero him stop talking more doing

Comment

You all know that eck is best killer overall.....hes not getting the most votes, because hes also the most hated.... Due to him being able to out beat many in anyway possible..... Dont be haters come on.

Comment

Maximus i dont see whats your point ?? Step up and spend if you want to callenge him if not man just play this game and keep your mouth quiet

Comment

i just got one simple question if your so good at killing wheres your silver and gold killer medals

Comment

you do know at level 4 we have the same turns too just seems i can afford it fuck it i would even buy you the sub myself i have played against the best killers in this game and beat them i was one of the cunts who taught the family that get blamed for destroying the game

yet you think i need excuses to beat you lol your a nobody man you want to challenge me then spend like all the rest had/has too and to be fair i won all my killers except the fake one i got on capped rounds so you got an advantage as long as you have more money than i do

Comment

why dnt he step up to the challene why spend money but now im gonna get the sub and we can now goe toe to toe why you in this gal9777 oh yeh its required to suck top iu cock learders right ok my bad i foregot lol now you gonna deffend daddy why??? anyway im getting the sub eck will you then go free thr following round??? pussy

Originally posted by gale977 View Post
                  Maximus i dont see whats your point ?? Step up and spend if you want to callenge him if not man just play this game and keep your mouth quiet

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                    why dnt he step up to the challene why spend money but now im gonna get the sub and we can now goe toe to toe why you in this gal9777 oh yeh its required to suck top iu cock learders right ok my bad i foregot lol now you gonna deffend daddy why??? anyway im getting the sub eck will you then go free thr following round??? pussy
                    I just asked for point

Comment

hes not the best killer and ill prove it all he has to do is agree if i get a sub next round he goes free the following round kinda simple huh killer why dnt you tell the kilt wearing cu t to man up and stop making excuses

Originally posted by KiLLer__BeauTy View Post
                      You all know that eck is best killer overall.....hes not getting the most votes, because hes also the most hated.... Due to him being able to out beat many in anyway possible..... Dont be haters come on.

Comment

blah blah lets stop the banter i hear alot of bullshit simple you think im suppose to be impressed about that lol i spoke to alot of people eck yesterday lol and i asked them this wait just to let you know i didnt mention this at all, i said if someone challenged you and you were lvl4 and they were free would you accept the offer???

they all said yes so its seems your cheerleaders o this forum can go and should go sit this one out you dnt see me bringing in people to this whats wrong cant deffend yourself like a man you want me to spend to add to your jp. lol your smart but not that smart ill sub up next round if and only you go lvl1 the following round whats wrong i knew you were a coward little cunt

Originally posted by Eck View Post
                        you do know at level 4 we have the same turns too just seems i can afford it fuck it i would even buy you the sub myself i have played against the best killers in this game and beat them i was one of the cunts who taught the family that get blamed for destroying the game

yet you think i need excuses to beat you lol your a nobody man you want to challenge me then spend like all the rest had/has too and to be fair i won all my killers except the fake one i got on capped rounds so you got an advantage as long as you have more money than i do

Comment

lets see killer and gale please dnt be cheerleaders for eck i think eck knows how to speak for himself mind yoll fucking business thanks

Comment

killer your wrong again im sure im the most hated probably for different reasons then eck but it makes no difference

Comment

well good point their at the farm house you know where right the same place you went to get yours except i dnt like the farm

i just got one simple question if your so good at killing wheres your silver and gold killer medals

Comment

oh yeah just as a reminder to if your as gd as you say why do i see someone with 53 gold killer compared to your 12????

the reason why i dnt have that many medals is that first i never really choose to go for killer but the people that know me know im very proficient enough i had my fair share in wars and fights way before you thought about playing tmb ecky remember age before beauty

im getting bored now with all of this eck your clearly not man enough to accept the conditions of if i get a sub then you goes lvl1 the following round why are you avoiding this???? you got something to hide from i think all those jp rotations and farm killings got to yo head???

also plz do me and yourself a favor little man just go back to rotations and stay out of killing bc it seems to me that you dnt want comp although theirs really no comp for mr but ill entertain the thought lol have fun the offer stands ill get a sub next round you go lvl1 the following round simple you dnt want to then just say it and be done with it i dnt need a 4 page explanation aka= excuse

Comment

Working...
                                X