Eck
    Maximus
    Eck
    36.36%
    Maximus_Constantino
    25.76%
    Who cares?
    37.88%

we all know eck is popular vote but we cant say bc we never went toe to toe bc hes too fucking scared to go du for du but hey ill vote anyway

Comment

Lol....maximus....you talk to much shit bro..I bet when you wake up in the morning your mouth taste like dukie

Comment

hey if you want a go at it brasay the word i got no probs with giving it to you as well i dnt disscriminate anyone and everyone is fair game wanna play jackie????

but first eck then you i want him first but if he declines then your up. if he declines go free player it shouldnt be so hard and i hope you dnt make excuses like eck either. just saying

and dnt get mad and have daddy fdan come on forums and start either man up and handle your handle simple as that

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
        Lol....maximus....you talk to much shit bro..I bet when you wake up in the morning your mouth taste like dukie

Comment

oh yeah jackie nice name itastegood lol what guy told you that??? must have been a desperate homo to get some ass lol

Comment

wow someone voted for me weird lol good enough for me lol

Comment

not killer rank killer du for du count he can have people farm for him plus its not that type of challenge we kill eachother all round then post attack logs one hour b4 eor and see who is the better killer unless he wants to do it like that then fine by me either way im good its all up to him but as you can see he doesnt want to fight

Comment

there was no who gives a f*ck option so i'll pass
                It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

its not about giving a fuck option bc its not about giving a fuck for anyone besides me and eck i care if no one else does and they shouldnt bc it has nothing to do with anyone besides me and eck but if you want to write another i hate iu post and you can add that option to your thread

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                  there was no who gives a f*ck option so i'll pass

Comment

Donald Trump 2016

Comment

and then there was trump # mAKE AMERICA GREAT ONCE MORE

Originally posted by Wolfgang View Post
                      Donald Trump 2016

Comment

im the best killer bitches just wait

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino View Post
                          its not about giving a fuck option bc its not about giving a fuck for anyone besides me and eck i care if no one else does and they shouldnt bc it has nothing to do with anyone besides me and eck but if you want to write another i hate iu post and you can add that option to your thread
                          if it's just about you two...why not keep it that way?
                          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

he blocked me

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                            if it's just about you two...why not keep it that way?

Comment

i guess ecky boy dmt want to play no more since shit got real and i pulled his card lmfao queeir

Comment

Working...
                              X